Wednesday Weighers

Well done to everyone today, 2lbs off for me. Have a good week xx

3 off for me, taking me under target which means I get to go on holiday and enjoy myself without worrying next week!

Hi everyone, just 1lb off for me this week which I'm pleased about as I had a few meals out and didn't really make the best choices although I enjoyed eating the lovely food.

Well done to everyone else. Hope to see less of you next week :8855:

Wow michrm, well done on your huge loss. I bet you feel amazing!! How long has that taken you then to lose the 5 stones? Bravo!!

Wow michrm, well done on your huge loss. I bet you feel amazing!! How long has that taken you then to lose the 5 stones? Bravo!!

Thank you I really do-went in hoping for at least 8 but didn't expect that-feels awesome! It's taken me 19 weeks to get this far so I'm hoping to be at target by Xmas (fingers crossed!)

Well done on your awesome loss too-i always find it too hard to lose (well stay on track ha) after a meal out x

1lb off for me tonight xx

Lost a huge 3lb this week, over the moon, this week im going to write everything down and see how i get on. i think if i am writing it i will be more consious not too pick at things.

good luck everyone and have a great week:fingerscrossed::)

QUOTE=amyBTRC;7741061]Did you do anything different to your other weeks, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE an awesome loss like that.[/QUOTE]

I did a lot of things different due to the massive gain the week before-i didn't gain 10.5lb of fat thankfully so the water weight must have come off quickly! Tho across the two weeks it comes in at just over 2lb a week which is certainly a lot less impressive lol.

I spoke to my consultant at length about tackling the week and we agreed for one week it would be ok to have a completely syn free week, had my healthy extras (weetabix and milk), homemade soup for lunch and tea with cold meats, extra veg and fruit as snacks!

It was restrictive in a way but I didn't notice it as I was so mortified about my gain-gone back to ee now tho I've missed carbs lol :)

Hope you enjoy your time away Sheila. I'm off to weigh later - I need to be back in target range so I don't have to pay, but having been away for the weekend (and eaten/drunk about a week's worth of victuals in that time!) I don't think there's any danger!

Good luck to everyone else!

Good lucky to everyone weighing tonight, I'm booked off for holiday but staying in plan

I put on two pounds to take me back into target range. I hope everyone else had good results!

1lb on tonight for me but totally expected as ive upped my exercise and I always gain when I exercise. I need to focus on inches rather than numbers for a little while so Im ok with it xx

How is everyone getting on, dreading wedesnday as usual for me x

Iv been soooooooo good even resisted the office goodies people kept bringing in!

Iv been struggling so much lately so feeling good that I'm finding my way again

Started 2/4/14 on sw total loss to date 4 stone 6.5 pounds

Back