Wednesday Weighers

Good luck for tomorrow everyone - not expecting massive miracles here tomorrow, as I had a birthday and seem to have lost the power to resist cake.

Think it's 2lb off for me today - my scales are still playing up and jumping around all over the place, even after replacing the battery, so I'm taking the highest reading that they have stuck at three times and hoping for the best. Had a day off plan for my birthday, but then hopefully clawed it back with a few gym sessions and a marathon hour and a half on the exercise bike in front of the big Eastenders night!! So that takes me down to the next zone (until I buy new scales and realise that they have been wrong for months :D )

I lost 2 tonight, chuffed with that aiming for a wee cheeky 3 next week, bring it on :)

I lost 1lb this week :)

Well done everyone on your losses! Two pounds on for me - bit disappointing as I had been back on plan for the whole week, whereas the previous week I'd been away, been hugely off plan and only put on a pound! I'm still just under target but I like to have a bit more leeway (I shouldn't moan I know).

Evening wednesday weighers - I hope your all having a good week? Ive had a good week ( or feel I have ) so hoping the scales will move downward for me

Good luck all x

Good luck to everyone tomorrow! Due to a work commitment I'm unable to make weigh in tomorrow but will weigh on Thursday instead, hopefully that extra day will give me a better result x

I will have to weigh at home this week as I am taking my dad to the theatre tomorrow (trying to summon up the will power to take grapes instead of having ice-cream in the interval!).

Morning all - happy Wednesday! I bought new scales, and was right - the old ones were a little bit off... but it's worked out ok, and I've still lost 1lb from what I was on the old ones last week!

Down one, that's 12.5 so far. Happy with that. Slow and steady does me fine. Well done everyone, have a great week!

Great losses everyone, well done! A pound off for me.

Lost 1.5 and for me that meant more then any loss ever has :)

Started 2/4/14 on sw total loss to date 4 stone 7.5 pounds

Back