Wednesday Weighers

lost a wee cheeky 1lb, more than happy with that after the week I have had, so its onwards and downwards from here!
well done everyone else on there loss xx

I lost 2lbs!! And got slimmer of the week! Yippee!!!

i normally get weighed in group tonight i am going but not getting weighed as its star week grh! i will help my consultant set up group and do the weigh ins for her then il stay for image therapy iv been on my scales and lost 1lbs witch am over the moon about just hoping it drops a little more as am in the top end of my target witch is annoying the life out of me i like to be the lower end so i have something to play with

well done on your losses this week :D x

1 off tonight , not great but I will take it. I am getting a great loss next week I am determined x

A pound and a half off for me, just under target range. Well done to everyone on their losses so far!

A pound and a half off for me, just under target range. Well done to everyone on their losses so far!

looking at your stats that great, how long did that take you if you don't mind me asking xx

One off for me, still half a pound to go to get my stone award. Next week for sure!

1lb on for me tonight but after a 4 day weekend of birthday celebrations for my kids Im surprised it wasnt a lot worse lol. Damage limitation worked wonders xxx

After a number of restarts, I walked out of class last Wednesday determined that a pound on and a pound off, week in week out is a thing of the past!

After a perfect 7 days I weighed in last night and lost 6lb!!!! Well chuffed :)

looking at your stats that great, how long did that take you if you don't mind me asking xx
About eleven months.

After a number of restarts, I walked out of class last Wednesday determined that a pound on and a pound off, week in week out is a thing of the past! After a perfect 7 days I weighed in last night and lost 6lb!!!! Well chuffed :)

Brill well done chick x

I've only 2lbs to target but I've slowed right down again.
In fact, if anything, I think I'll be gaining this week :cry:
Really need a boot up the bum!!!

Back