Wednesday Weighers

Wednesday weigh in tomorrow.
I'm nervous!! Had a rubbish week including Sunday (mothers day, too much chocolate!) but been strict Monday and Tuesday... Hoping that's enough to STS or gain 1lb at the very most :sigh:

am waiting to get weighed at half 5 I wish it was here does anyone else not eat or drink after a certain time I never do I am scared it effects my weigh loss lol I know people have there tea before they go at our group but I would rather wait! ... its like waiting for paint to dry :rolleyes:

well done everyone on your losses

4.5lbs this evening :D

Kirsty31 I wait too. A lot of people in our group wait until after WI to have tea. I know after 3 i'll have a little piece of fruit and not much else. It's torture waiting when you're hungry tho!

4.5lbs this evening :D

Kirsty31 I wait too. A lot of people in our group wait until after WI to have tea. I know after 3 i'll have a little piece of fruit and not much else. It's torture waiting when you're hungry tho!

Well done on your fab loss!:)
i know it's a night mare and then when you do get home could just eat anything!

at my weigh in tonight I maintained witch I was so happy about as I haven't been weighed for 4 weeks but I have lost as I put a little bit on over that few weeks

Well done everyone. 4.5lbs is amazing!

I lost 1lb which is way, way more than I deserve because I really honestly thought I would have gained. I'm happy with that though, that's me at my 1/2 stone award :)

I lost 1lb this week, it will do considering the week i had, i had about 4 takeaways so i did not deserve it at all, anyhow im back on plan and rearing to go and get a good week next week :) have a good week lovleys x

Hey guys

I had the best WI ever!! Was hoping for 1 but lost 4 pounds, got my club 10 award, then won the raffle and got slimmer of the week!! So happy!

I also wanted to lose 3 stone by my wedding in July, but at 2 stone and 5 pound already, I think it might be more!!?

That's fantastic, well done!

Hey guys I had the best WI ever!! Was hoping for 1 but lost 4 pounds, got my club 10 award, then won the raffle and got slimmer of the week!! So happy! I also wanted to lose 3 stone by my wedding in July, but at 2 stone and 5 pound already, I think it might be more!!?

Fantastic news well done hunni x

Down 2.5 today, so happy. Got my stone award and when I lose 2.5 more pounds I will reach my Club 10 weight. That's my new mini goal. Well done everyone!

How did everyone get on today? I lost two pounds which takes me under target range again. I'm trying to decide whether to lower my target or not - I'm not convinced I will be able to maintain it.

Evening gang well done to everyone

I've decided to go it alone as I'm not getting what I need from group. So I will be weighing on a Saturday from now on at home.

I wish you all the best of luck with your goals and dreams xx

Well done everyone on your losses

I gained 1/2lb yesterday but when I have got on my own scales that 1/2lb has gone

there was a lady in our group her first weigh in and went and lost 1stone 2lbs gob smacking or what

Morning Wednesday weighers,
2 & 1/2 off last night, happy with that - hope it keeps coming off :)
Have a good week everyone

Evening gang well done to everyone

I've decided to go it alone as I'm not getting what I need from group. So I will be weighing on a Saturday from now on at home.

I wish you all the best of luck with your goals and dreams xx
Good luck Sheila!

Back