Wednesday Weighers

First week and I've lost a fabulous 5lbs!!!

Really pleased

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

End of first week weigh in this coming Wednesday, and feeling really really nervous for some reason.
I know I will have lost weight I've done really well food wise and have exercised everyday bar Sunday but still feel really apprehensive.
Everyone at the group was fantastic with me when I joined last week , but it is a huge group and I'm the only man there (at least I was last week) and maybe just a lil nervous of the reaction of people I'm not good with the whole group clapping, looking, oh god I just need go man up lol
anyway lol its all gonna be good and ok I know just having a wobble. Good luck go all who are weighing in Wednesday and will post back here after weigh in..

End of first week weigh in this coming Wednesday, and feeling really really nervous for some reason.
I know I will have lost weight I've done really well food wise and have exercised everyday bar Sunday but still feel really apprehensive.
Everyone at the group was fantastic with me when I joined last week , but it is a huge group and I'm the only man there (at least I was last week) and maybe just a lil nervous of the reaction of people I'm not good with the whole group clapping, looking, oh god I just need go man up lol
anyway lol its all gonna be good and ok I know just having a wobble. Good luck go all who are weighing in Wednesday and will post back here after weigh in..

I'm also nervous about this Wednesdays weigh in. I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised :) I gained 1lb last week but I didn't let it set me back it pushed me forward and I'm hoping for a loss this week!
I think if you know you've stuck to the plan through & through it makes it more nerve-wracking getting weighed, as you've no excuses!

All the best for wednesday :D

I'm also nervous about this Wednesdays weigh in. I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised :) I gained 1lb last week but I didn't let it set me back it pushed me forward and I'm hoping for a loss this week!
I think if you know you've stuck to the plan through & through it makes it more nerve-wracking getting weighed, as you've no excuses!

All the best for wednesday :D

Thanks Kelly and your right everything will be good I think it's more the everything in front of a group I need to get used to, and also the lovely lady that runs the group who was amazing with me last week is away on her holidays so gonna be a whole new person to deal with again lol

When you get on the scales on Wednesday you will be so happy and you will be walking on air. I was the same as you last week and I had a lovely surprise on the scales and a 5lbs loss.

Just stick with the plan as it really does work. :)

M x

When you get on the scales on Wednesday you will be so happy and you will be walking on air. I was the same as you last week and I had a lovely surprise on the scales and a 5lbs loss.

Just stick with the plan as it really does work. :)

M x

Actually now its getting closer I'm pretty excited for it :D

Actually now its getting closer I'm pretty excited for it :D

It is exciting I'm really looking forward to tomorrow weigh in as well.

I've always been a slow loser but as long as I get a loss I shall be happy.

Make sure you update us on your progress

M x

I emailed my consultant tonight and reset my target to a bit lower. According to my scales I am more or less there but we shall see tomorrow!

Thank you!

ok, end of first week weigh in and I'm very happy with a -7.5lb loss :D Def feels like all the hard work this week has payed off :D

ok, end of first week weigh in and I'm very happy with a -7.5lb loss :D Def feels like all the hard work this week has payed off :D

WOWZAS!!! That is amazing, I told you you'd do well! That's your half stone aware in just one week! Good going!!! Keep at it :D xx

Fabulous weight loss well done

M x

That's a brilliant start, well done!

Back