Wednesday Weighers

My 2nd weigh in and I lost 1lb a total of 6lbs in 2 weeks :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I had a maintain this week, expected a loss so a bit disappointed but glad it wasn't a gain!

-3lb for me.
Absolutely made up as Im usually a slow small loser but I worked my butt off this week :)
Also got a call to say my application had been successful and Im becoming a consultant eeekkk!!!

-3lb for me.
Absolutely made up as Im usually a slow small loser but I worked my butt off this week :)
Also got a call to say my application had been successful and Im becoming a consultant eeekkk!!!

That's absolutely fantastic, on the weight loss and the consultant job... CONGRATULATIONS

I lost three pounds this week! I'd reset my target and am currently a pound under it, so fingers crossed I can maintain at this weight.

Thank you Sheila!

I stayed the same last night I was so gutted I was hoping for a loss! But there's hope for next week am been extra good eating loads of speed it just doesn't seem to be working for me :(

I stayed the same last night I was so gutted I was hoping for a loss! But there's hope for next week am been extra good eating loads of speed it just doesn't seem to be working for me :(

Still not a loss though, sure you will smash it next week ;)

Hello fellow Wednesday weighers! I lost 2.5 this week, bringing my total to 11lb since joining SW, 20.5lb overall . I'd love to get my 1st award next week :)

Hello fellow Wednesday weighers! I lost 2.5 this week, bringing my total to 11lb since joining SW, 20.5lb overall . I'd love to get my 1st award next week :)

Well done on your loss deedz and good luck for next week :)

Hi all!

I'm in my first week and weigh in for the first time on Wednesday. I'll be sticking to SP mainly as I've struggled with EE in the past and preferred red days so well see how it goes :)

Hi all!

I'm in my first week and weigh in for the first time on Wednesday. I'll be sticking to SP mainly as I've struggled with EE in the past and preferred red days so well see how it goes :)

Hi Jolly and good luck for Wednesday, ive been doing a lot of sp days and I think I prefer them

Really looking forward to joining you all tomorrow and officially becoming a Wednesday weigher! didn't have the best start but I've been 100% the last few days and feeling so much more energetic :)

I didn't go mad over Easter but I'm still two pounds up according to my scales! However, I know from experience that 24 hours can make a huge difference, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Back