Wednesday Weighers

haven't weighed myself at all this week so tomorrow going to be complete surprise, good or bad im not so sure lol

Looking forward to weigh in I've stuck to plan so hopefully I will lose a pound so I can have my first half a stone award.
Fingers and toes are crossed :)

Well done!!

A shocking 2.5lb on for me this week. Totally deserved as I've eaten really badly with being off work and the temptation of easter eggs around! Back to work Monday thankfully and I'm doing an SP week this week to get myself back into gear!

A shocking 2.5lb on for me this week. Totally deserved as I've eaten really badly with being off work and the temptation of easter eggs around! Back to work Monday thankfully and I'm doing an SP week this week to get myself back into gear!

Hi deedz, im sure you weren't the only one to get a small gain over the easter period, SP is good for me as im not a huge potato, pasta, rice person so really enjoyed it, and apples became my friend lol

Lost 2.5lbs this week so well pleased :)

Maintained again! Going to do a food diary this week to see if I am missing syns without meaning too.

Half a pound off for me which was great as it didn't look that good at the weekend! One and a half under target, which gives me a bit of leeway.

Back