Wednesday Weighers

5lbs on but totally expected doh!!!
Lets see how much I can get off this week hopefully all of it lol xx

A shocking 2.5lb on for me this week. Totally deserved as I've eaten really badly with being off work and the temptation of easter eggs around! Back to work Monday thankfully and I'm doing an SP week this week to get myself back into gear!

Deedz you can totally do it!!

Wow that's fabulous weight loss Mike well done :)

1.5lbs off for me this week and a total of 10lbs lost :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Thank you Jolly! Thankfully I lost the 2.5 I gained last week :)

Mick that's amazing! Well done :)

Only half off for me, devastated, still had syns left over for the week too! Not sure what is going on but I am not happy!

Only half off for me, devastated, still had syns left over for the week too! Not sure what is going on but I am not happy!

Try upping your syns? They are part of the plan and there to be used.
I find if I dont eat between 10-15 syns a day then I dont lose either xx

Lost one pound since I began my calorie restricted plan (1,350) on April 11th. I'm looking to lose 20 pounds in the next three months.
Annie:)

The week goes really quick, once weekend is over which is gone in a flash it's nearly weigh in day. Woohooo is hoping to see 14s on the scales this week.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I somehow forgot to post last Wednesday! I put on two and am not sure why, as it was a fairly ordinary sort of week, so I am blaming hormones! I'm still in target range so not worried, but I like to be a bit under.

I somehow forgot to post last Wednesday! I put on two and am not sure why, as it was a fairly ordinary sort of week, so I am blaming hormones! I'm still in target range so not worried, but I like to be a bit under.

Hormones are the worst! I'm sure that 2lb will come off again :)

Back