Wednesday Weighers

Fingers crossed your hormones sort them selfs out and take that 2lbs with them

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Exactly the same- one of those weeks where I really will be disappointed if I don't lose x

Fingers crossed as our bodies have got minds of their own.

I'm hoping for 1.5lbs or more off so I can get to next stone.

Going to run this afternoon before slimming as I can't run tonight.

Another 5.5lb loss this week so that took me to over 1.5 stone in 4 weeks, very happy :D

Another 5.5lb loss this week so that took me to over 1.5 stone in 4 weeks, very happy :D

Wow that's fantastic well done I bet your so pleased

Excellent work Mick, well done!

A pound off for me, so half a pound under target.

Hello! I'm new to this forum so be gentle! Sounds like you're all doing really well! I've been doing SW for 6 weeks now, and have lost 2.5lbs this week, taking me to a total of 1st 3.5lbs! I've lost weight before but ended up putting it back on because I end up losing motivation. I think I have finally found the way that will work for me! SW keeps me motivated as I fear going in the following week to have the consultant read out "Asha gained this week"!

I've lost 2lbs so that's 12lbs in 5 weeks I'm well pleased with that :)

I weighed yesterday a day early as been on training all day today and lost 2.5 :)
Well done everyone xxx

Just recently joined, so thought I'd put up the last few weeks worth of weigh ins up.

Week 1 -7.5lbs
Week 2 -6lbs
Week 3 -3lbs
Week 4 -3lbs
Week 5 -5lbs

If I can lose 4.5lbs next week I'll hit both the 2 stone and Club 10 :)

Those are brilliant losses, well done!

How's all the Wednesday weighers doing over the weekend?

How's all the Wednesday weighers doing over the weekend?

I've just had a very un - SW-friendly Sunday lunch at my parents, but it was absolutely yum (I may or may not have accidentally eaten not one but three mini chocolate fondants for pudding!). Still, it is only one meal - back on plan now.

Back