Wednesday Weighers

4.5lb off tonight!

Hello! I am attempting to restart Slimming World after emigrating to Canada, so doing what I can using the Internet.
My new scales arrived on Wednesday so I could make an official start, and I am slightly horrified that I have put on the 11 lb I had lost on Slimming World in the UK, plus another half a stone.
So starting weight on July 6th 2016:
12st 13 lb

weighed in this morning- 4lb off! really pleased for my first week. The FitBit arrives tomorrow so hoping to get more active this coming week.

+.5lb gain. seriously not complaining as this week has included 3 cream based curries, a mcdonalds and a pizza slice. Have massively increased my activity thou, so back on plan this week and fingers crossed.

0.5 off! Bit gutted as I've stuck to plan but I keep reminding myself of the bigger picture.

Rejoined 3 weeks ago. Weigh in on a Wednesday at 6pm. 9.5lb off in first week and 3.5 this week. 1 stone award next week hopefully!

Well done to all those who have lost this week. I weighed in this week after two week holiday and somehow managed to lose 1lb which was totally undeserved so i'm fully back on track and treating this week as my fabulous first week so hoping to lose 5lbs.

Good luck for next week everyone

3 lb off this week. Great boost to stay on plan. Meal plan for next week done, exercise sorted. I will get my half stone next week!

.5lb off today so now got my first sticker

Hi just started back on SW and due to weigh in next Wednesday not going to class doing it on my own so think this site will be a big help and keep me motivated Here is hoping I have a good weight loss next week !

2lb off today, down to just under 164lb so 11stone 10lbs. That means my BMI is in the healthy range for the first time since the start of University- which is a worryingly long time ago when I work it out!

Back