WEDNESDAY WEIGHERS???

Last Wednesday start weight - 15 st 13 lbs

Weight today 23/11/11 - 15 st 3 pounds LOST 10 pounds!!! I'm so excited I don't know what to do :D

Yay!!! Good luck everyone! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last Wednesday start weight - 15 st 13 lbs

Weight today 23/11/11 - 15 st 3 pounds LOST 10 pounds!!! I'm so excited I don't know what to do :D

Yay!!! Good luck everyone! xx

WOW! How on earth did you manage that!! :) let us into the secret! x

You eat and then stop an then eat haha. There is a website as well that recommends you to fast twice a week for 24 hours. So on your normal days you eat what you like (dont go crazy obviously!) and then 2 days a week you eat nothing for 24 h. I find it easiest to do it on my work days from like 8am to 8 am.

That doesn't sound very good for you :S not too healthy starving yourself :S How is it supposed to work?

2.5 lb off today at the scales. Down to 2 stone 1 lost now :) - slimmin world rocks!

No, not at all :) Lots of people say things along the lines of "it's stupid, you're starving yourself" yet comfort those who binge and that's not healthy. My body clearly doesn't need as many calories a week and appreciates a few days off :) I eat as much as I like on my normal days and it keeps me sane and not hungry :) I am not stupid and I love my food - if I was starving I couldn't do it :)

Hope you're well! x

It's still in the right direction and hopefully next week you'll get 1.5 ;-)

I am rejoining SW tonight, I'm excited :) x

Was 1/2 on last week.

I'm hoping for a good loss at weigh in this week. Had the christmas do, a three course a la carte meal out of my control but have done a 45 min workout every night to compensate so fingers crossed :D

How did rejoining go?!? :) xx

I lost 3.5 this week, that's 23lbs so far, 5lbs more to get my 10% award!

I'm a Wednesday weigh-in girl! Hello fellow Wednesday people! I lost 2.5lbs last week (Still rectifying the 3.5lbs gain the week before that though!). Want to lose 2lbs this Wednesday - I live in student halls and don't have scales - when I'm home I pop on midweek to get some idea of how I'm doing but I can't here! Good luck for this Wednesday everyone x

I lost 3.5 this week, that's 23lbs so far, 5lbs more to get my 10% award!

Well done!!! I find the little awards so helpful and motivating. You're never more than 7lbs away from your next one, and I love that! Also, when entering a new stone bracket you feel rewarded too!

Well done!!! I find the little awards so helpful and motivating. You're never more than 7lbs away from your next one, and I love that! Also, when entering a new stone bracket you feel rewarded too!

I worry that sometimes I like the certificates/stickers as much/possible more than the weight loss. I really need to get out more lol

Back