WEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

New you could do it hun!!!!!!!!!!! Well done chick, totally awesome dude x Over the halfway mark, its all downhill from here. Wooop Wooop for you!

shucks...

Fantastic loss Julz :D Dead dead chufty for yer :D

Think about how many calories you'll be burning off during your first foray for 12 months in horizontal jogging ;) :D

Just like Millets... it's all about being In Tents :D

Thanks howdy - i cant even think of a come back from ur weird and wonderful horizontal jogging and millet tents comment - Lol! xox

Fantastic, good going babe :D x

cheers cankster my man xox

Thats Brilliant Congrats!!

ty x

Wow Julzie thats Fab!! I bet you feel amazing. I'm dead pleased for ya!!! xxxxx :D :D

Thank you! :D xox i do feel amazing xox

well done jules you've done brilliant so far, and you should have the men banging on your door. good look for next week

Well i would be more than happy with just one - and i got my eye on one too! So just working out my plan to get him! But hopefully he is working out a plan to get me so i dont have to lol xox

Nice one congrats xx

cheers - ty vm xox

that's if they get past Gaz LOL

Gaz is my number 1 :) lol xox

Well done Jules thats brilliant well pleased for you.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost

thanks xox xox xox

New you could do it hun!!!!!!!!!!! Well done chick, totally awesome dude x Over the halfway mark, its all downhill from here. Wooop Wooop for you!

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOP! Thanks so much slimchops! all downhill eh! wow - cant believe it - sooooooooo exciting! ha ha xoxo

Julz that is the best news I've heard today - you certainly bought some sunshine into a very rainy day here in Hampshire.

Well done you are a star!

x

awwww....

Julz that is the best news I've heard today - you certainly bought some sunshine into a very rainy day here in Hampshire.

Well done you are a star!

x

thank u for that loveliness xox big cuddles for u xox

Very very well done. U sound delighted. Keep it going Julez.

Well done Julz,thats fantastic news. Roll on next weigh in and here's to a healthy bmi. :clap:

xox

Very very well done. U sound delighted. Keep it going Julez.

I am delighted - its like so weird how much that weigh in meant to me! but i kinda get excited over everything lol xox thanks for ur comment xox

Well done Julz,thats fantastic news. Roll on next weigh in and here's to a healthy bmi. :clap:

wow healthy bmi eh! been a long time - roll on sexy bmi 22 - wow! cant wait for that weigh in god knows what i will do?! lol xox

Well done Julz xxx

thanks samiann xox

Julz thats great sweetie, you have done FAB x

You are doing fabulous hunni well done and be so proud of yourself!!!! :gen126::gen126:

Well done miss Skinny Minny.... you will have the guys lining up....if you havent already!!! Really pleased for you hunni, you really really really deserve it!!!!

hey nic hows you babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not bad hunni...still plodding! Hows full on LT, you glad to be back?

Congratulations you. Its a fantastic feeling hitting goal. Try and keep your positivity hun. I hit a downer after LT and so have a few others. Are you going for a buffer zone? I have done that and I think its a good idea otherwise you'll drive yourself mad. I weigh myself every day and it fluctuates by a couple of lbs...so if you have your buffer then you will not get stressed if it goes up by a lb or two. I'm back to total normal eating now...the difference is normal eating for me is what most people do to diet, but that is fine by me. I'm loving the healthy food (e.g today...Ryvitas for Brecky, Lunch - Ham Salad on a Grannery Bap, Dinner - Homemade chicken kebabs on skewers with salad.....for treat..WW desserts/biscuits).

Well done again.xx

Awesome!Awesome!Awesome!Awesome!Awesome!

hey!

Awww Julz - you are awesome......

Awwwwwww Julie - thank you! - you are awesome too babe xoxo

Well done Julz! I bet your HOT now! You looked cute in your original pic so I bet your gorgeous now!!! Gaz is a lucky man!

LOL! Scazzzz - I can honestly say that I am starting to feel really confident with my body again - its a great feeling! And im the lucky woman ;) xox

You are doing fabulous hunni well done and be so proud of yourself!!!! :gen126::gen126:

Cheers - thank u for ur support xox

Well done miss Skinny Minny.... you will have the guys lining up....if you havent already!!! Really pleased for you hunni, you really really really deserve it!!!!

hey Nic!!!! My main chick!!! Where the hell have you been?? Ive been missing u dude!!!! lol Glad to see u again... Now where were we? Men....? Hmmm.. that would be nice! ;) Fingers crossed eh! I could do with a bit of loving! lol Thank you so so so so so so much for ur kind words xox luv u xox

Thanks for that vid hun brings back memories. Congratulations u've done amazing xx

LOL! Oh I love the carlton dance - how can you not be happy when you watch it? Its such a fun dance! lol xox Thanks for ur support xox

Congratulations you. Its a fantastic feeling hitting goal. Try and keep your positivity hun. I hit a downer after LT and so have a few others. Are you going for a buffer zone? I have done that and I think its a good idea otherwise you'll drive yourself mad. I weigh myself every day and it fluctuates by a couple of lbs...so if you have your buffer then you will not get stressed if it goes up by a lb or two. I'm back to total normal eating now...the difference is normal eating for me is what most people do to diet, but that is fine by me. I'm loving the healthy food (e.g today...Ryvitas for Brecky, Lunch - Ham Salad on a Grannery Bap, Dinner - Homemade chicken kebabs on skewers with salad.....for treat..WW desserts/biscuits).

Well done again.xx

Hey, I still have a bit to go - i am aiming for BMI of about 22 - but hitting the 2 stone mark was a big goal for me and next week I will be on target to get BMI of under 25 - I set myself lots of mini goals to keep me focused and on track! I deffo think you are right though - for me I want to stay on LT for as long as I find it easy and it enjoy it and until I get myself well into my healthy range so I have that buffer you are talking about. When I come off LT I will be focused on maintaining the weight loss I have achieved and dont want to put myself under any pressure to loose anymore. The thought of eating healthy actually excites me now! You seem to be doing great... :) Hope I will too! xox

Awesome!Awesome!Awesome!Awesome!Awesome!

Thankyou!Thankyou!Thankyou!Thankyou!

xox

Back