• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 1 done feel i should have lost more :(

:wave_cry: Hi i was wondering if i could get some advice i started my slimming world easy plan diet last monday 21/03/11 and lost 2.5lb i was just a little dissapointed as i have did weight watchers in the past and lost 5lb in my 1st week im hoping to loose 2-3lb next week am i being dilusional lol?? i have cut out takeaways and am eating fruit all day long!! i maybe need to improve on drinking more but i cant see what else i can do to improve im stil set in weight watcher ways and getting my head around this diet .. would really appreciate some advice .. Cheryl x:p
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
2.5 is fabulous I wouldn't worry about it :) in the past when I was dieting I always only lost like 2 lbs in my first week & was envious if everyone else. Every diet & everyone is different :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins
I only lost 3lb in my first week, I really thought i would loose more every one say saying "oh you'll loose like 6lbs the first week, i lost 8lbs in my first week etc"

made me feel like 3lbs wasnt good enough Until my friend who looses a steady 1-2lbs a week that at the end of the day a loss is a loss and if you only loose 2 a week thats over half a stone a month :D

I put on on my second week i think because i was so done with thinking i wasnt doing it right e.t.c
That had made me feel better i think im just going 2 stick to what im doing because as you say its defo a loss im aiming for 2-3lb next week!!!!

So will keep you all updated .. after next week i no it will be much slower infact next week i may only do 1lb i just dont want 2 feel down again as it drives me 2 food!! im going 2 up my exercise this week i think also does anybody have any good brekfast and lunch ideas?? im getting sick of the same things

Starlight i have been dieting on and off 4 a while i just thought because its a new diet i would loose more in my 1st week but maybe not

Cheryl x
No sadly not, if that was the case we'd be changing diet every week ;)

If youve just changed diets then its really just like a normal week - SO 2.5lbs is actually a GREAT result :)
It seems to make much more sense now lol thank you starlight im hoping for 3lb next week i no im asking alot but you never no .. ive noticed alot of people dont loose much or GAIN on there 2nd week i hope that isnt the case lol :( x