Week 1 done feel i should have lost more :(

:wave_cry: Hi i was wondering if i could get some advice i started my slimming world easy plan diet last monday 21/03/11 and lost 2.5lb i was just a little dissapointed as i have did weight watchers in the past and lost 5lb in my 1st week im hoping to loose 2-3lb next week am i being dilusional lol?? i have cut out takeaways and am eating fruit all day long!! i maybe need to improve on drinking more but i cant see what else i can do to improve im stil set in weight watcher ways and getting my head around this diet .. would really appreciate some advice .. Cheryl x:p

2.5 is fabulous I wouldn't worry about it :) in the past when I was dieting I always only lost like 2 lbs in my first week & was envious if everyone else. Every diet & everyone is different :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I only lost 3lb in my first week, I really thought i would loose more every one say saying "oh you'll loose like 6lbs the first week, i lost 8lbs in my first week etc"

made me feel like 3lbs wasnt good enough Until my friend who looses a steady 1-2lbs a week that at the end of the day a loss is a loss and if you only loose 2 a week thats over half a stone a month :D

I put on on my second week i think because i was so done with thinking i wasnt doing it right e.t.c

did you move from WW to SW or did you have a break from dieting. If you only moved from WW to SW then, no you wont get the big first week loss, you really only get that on your first week on plan after a break etc

That had made me feel better i think im just going 2 stick to what im doing because as you say its defo a loss im aiming for 2-3lb next week!!!!

So will keep you all updated .. after next week i no it will be much slower infact next week i may only do 1lb i just dont want 2 feel down again as it drives me 2 food!! im going 2 up my exercise this week i think also does anybody have any good brekfast and lunch ideas?? im getting sick of the same things

Thanks

Chez

x

Starlight i have been dieting on and off 4 a while i just thought because its a new diet i would loose more in my 1st week but maybe not

Cheryl x

Starlight i have been dieting on and off 4 a while i just thought because its a new diet i would loose more in my 1st week but maybe not

Cheryl x

No sadly not, if that was the case we'd be changing diet every week ;)

If youve just changed diets then its really just like a normal week - SO 2.5lbs is actually a GREAT result :)

It seems to make much more sense now lol thank you starlight im hoping for 3lb next week i no im asking alot but you never no .. ive noticed alot of people dont loose much or GAIN on there 2nd week i hope that isnt the case lol :( x

Back