week 1 done....!!

Naomi_

I just posted in my diary but thought I come here as well!

my week 1 is DONE!

Done my weigh in first thing in morning.....and 10 pounds off!!! :D soooo happy!!

posting more in diary... Hope you all ok, will read some more posts in a bit :)

N xx

:D

Well done. Brilliant 1st week

thanks susie... you are doing well too, how are you feeling? Hope you have a wonderful day x

Excellent 1st week, keep it up.

Hi Naomi. Just sitting around waiting for some clothes to be delivered for my holiday next week. Trying to keep occupied & hoping I'm not still waiting this afternoon for them to come. Starting to want to pick at food but know I mustn't this close to going away. Funny how I tend to get cold feet at the last moment, will have to keep putting my cossie on so I dont do something silly as the day goes on. Hope your day goes well

susie, i know what you mean... I appreciate food so much more now... even a bit of chicken /fish/salad is heaven.... breaking my addictions - it feels good, even tho its hard isnt it? where you going for hols?

susie, i know what you mean... I appreciate food so much more now... even a bit of chicken /fish/salad is heaven.... breaking my addictions - it feels good, even tho its hard isnt it? where you going for hols?

Going to Cuba. 41 degrees according to trip advisor so it will be too hot to worry about my wobbly thighs showing lol

Well done hun :) xx

Back