Week 1 over - 8 pound down!!!! But struggling....... :(

cics

Hi All!
Had my 1st weigh in , 8 pound down, am thrilled with it, people are actually complimenting me, my stomach has shrunk its great!!! :D :D :)
BUT, Im haven a crappy 2 days, I thought after getting the good news of -8pound yesterday, it would make it easier... but Im really struggling yesterday & today....:cry:
Prob not helping that Im not well, iv awful pelvic pain, my doctor is referring me onto a gynachologist as she thinks it could be damage done from when I had my little girl, almost a year ago :( Or else I pulled a muscle, liften something heavy or sumthing
My lil woman is sick also, with an eye infection & teething like crazy so I suppose all this is not helping!! :(
I know Il get through this week but I dunno if I will get past week 2......:confused:

Be strong!!!!!!!! Anything's possible, try smile and laugh and think of how well you've done as much as you can :) xxx

yea, well the day is Nearly over so its not tooooo bad!! just haven a crappy day :( :(

How long hav u been on it hun??

Hi All!
Had my 1st weigh in , 8 pound down, am thrilled with it, people are actually complimenting me, my stomach has shrunk its great!!! :D :D :)
BUT, Im haven a crappy 2 days, I thought after getting the good news of -8pound yesterday, it would make it easier... but Im really struggling yesterday & today....:cry:
Prob not helping that Im not well, iv awful pelvic pain, my doctor is referring me onto a gynachologist as she thinks it could be damage done from when I had my little girl, almost a year ago :( Or else I pulled a muscle, liften something heavy or sumthing
My lil woman is sick also, with an eye infection & teething like crazy so I suppose all this is not helping!! :(
I know Il get through this week but I dunno if I will get past week 2......:confused:
Stick with it I PROMISE it'll get easier & beleive me, I know from experience!!!! I managed to last till day 10 & then couldn't stand it any longer & broke the diet!! :( I got back on it practiclly straight away & fortunately got away will a loss ( small at 1.5lbs but a loss none the less!!) Am on day 15 now & boy, does it feel MUCH better. The hungar is nowhere near as bad as the first 10 days.....keep up with it chuck, it'll be worth it in the end, promise!! :character00238:
Jackie xx

O I hope so!!!! Not feelen as bad today as I was yesterday!!! Im at 12stone 4pound now so I keep tellen myself if I get to 11stone 4 pouns I will be a happy girl!!!
My lil baby girl is sick & up half the night the past few nights so thats not helping either :(
Gunna stick with it.......... :D

well done on your loss, stay positive and hope your little girl get's better soon for you, i found anbesol liquid was brilliant with teething it numbs the gum, so glad i haven't got to go through that again i hated it when my 2 were teething felt so sorry for them. i'm teething at the moment lol (wisdom teeth) and i'm in agony so pitty for little ones it's cruel. x

Hopefully todays better for you and your wee girl. I used bonjela for my daughter (when it was allowed anyways).

OMG Day 65, fair play to u, u shud be very proud of yourself hun!! I just keep wanting something to eat, its horrible!!!!!!!
But Il get to next Tuesday & take it from there!!! - Iv so much coming up aswell, its gunna b hard not to drink/eat... :(
Iv a BIG party this Saturday night, normally i would b sooo looking forward to it, but not now, Il b sober & every1 else will b enjoyen there few drinks!!
Wud it b bad if I had a few glasses of wine?!!?!?

cics said:
OMG Day 65, fair play to u, u shud be very proud of yourself hun!! I just keep wanting something to eat, its horrible!!!!!!!
But Il get to next Tuesday & take it from there!!! - Iv so much coming up aswell, its gunna b hard not to drink/eat... :(
Iv a BIG party this Saturday night, normally i would b sooo looking forward to it, but not now, Il b sober & every1 else will b enjoyen there few drinks!!
Wud it b bad if I had a few glasses of wine?!!?!?

please don't drink!!! not even just because you'll break the diet, but because it's really dangerous to drink while on this diet! you'll be just fine on Saturday and you'll know that you're getting thinner by not eating and drinking loads!! you're doing great!! :)

hi cics, oh i am just like you!!!! had my first weigh in on monday (was due to go tuesday but couldnt wait) . i also lost 8 pounds.. and i am having the WORST week since!! i am hungry again, i am so cold all the time. i am dreading next heating bill lol .. dont know how to get out of this slump. i have just had two of my daughters jelly sweets. and now the guilt is HORRIFIC. have i just ruined everything??? has anyone else nibbled like this and does it make a big difference in weigh in?????

i also lost 8 pounds.. i have just had two of my daughters jelly sweets. and now the guilt is HORRIFIC. have i just ruined everything??? has anyone else nibbled like this and does it make a big difference in weigh in?????
------------------------------------------
Please don't worry, try to adhere to the diet, eating 2 jelly sweets is not going to make much difference in terms of calories, however the taste buds could get to work and you may end up wanting and eating more sweets.:D

Week 1 - 6.5 Ibs :D:D:D:D:D:D ( 4 days only)

I know, its hard isnt it?? I hope we can do this!!!
I just made my boyfriend Chicken Fillet & Roast potatoes with veg, and he left over some chicken for later...... I am sooo tempted to eat it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay Focused

BUT, Im haven a crappy 2 days, but Im really struggling yesterday & today....:cry:
-----------------------------------------------

Hey. I know it is hard to give up food suddenly and start TFR but think of the reward ahead, a slim figure perhaps new clothes, compliments from others and confidence which goes with feeling good:D
Stay focused, when in your darkest hour, visit this forum, see if you can get inspired.
We are with you:D

weight.png

Staring weight 206 Ibs with slimming World

Lipotrim 7th may 2011.

Week 1 - 6.5 Ibs :jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous:

hi cics how are ya getting on today?? feel ok today. trying to convince myself its not the weekend!! i just keep feeling like im missing out on something because im not eating or going out for food!!just having my second shake of the day now so will have another one to 'look forward to' later. although i have to say i actually do really like the shakes thank god. have tomorrow covered for activities to stop me thinking about food but struggling to come up with something for sunday!! second weigh in is on tuesday.might refeed then........if not i know im just going to break it big time and binge!! and i really dont want to do that

Hi Miaanna!!!
im geten on ok today too, drank my 2 litres of water & 2 shakes so I have one to "look forward to later on" aswell...
OMG, we are too alike, I was considering re feeding next Tuesday aswell... I dont know wat to do... do U still lose weight on the Maintenance??? I might just do that for a few weeks, at least u can eat something that way??

hi cics, hope u are holding up ok!! i am going to get weighed and refeed from tomor.... i know i am prob giving up too early but to be honest i just cant do it anymore. im prob a little bit prone to depression anyway and i get very bad pms at the best of times but im in really bad form the last few days and this diet is just adding to it. im fighting with my boyfriend all weekend and spent best part of today crying!!! he doesnt know whats going on id say!! any thing he says to me i will argue with him. i know i have lost another few pounds this week so id say i will have lost 12-13lbs overall which is pretty good for two weeks!! i am just over 11 and a half stone now and i have about a stone to go but i dont think that i am that overweight that i need to this to the detriment of my mental health and my relationship!! i am actually looking forward to eating salads now and fresh fruit and we are lucky that we are coming into summer for this!! if you stay on it i wish you the best of luck and to anyone else who is doing it. it is, without question, the hardest diet known to man!!! and i admire everyone who is on it and stay on it for long periods of time.
let me know what you decide xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Miaanna!:)
Im still 50/50 on wat to do... I reckon I will refeed also on Tuesday, if I lose the 4 pound this week (hopefully!!!) then that"ll be 12 pound Il have lost in 2 weeks & I would be extremely happy with this... Then Im determined to lose another stone to get down to 11 stone, so I think I will go on the maintenance for a few weeks - at least I can eat a healthy meal in the evenens.. Im sure I would lose weight on the maintenance also?? :)
You have done very well & should be proud, not many people can do this diet... 2 weeks (14 WHOLE days!!:)) is a long time!!!!!!!! :D
Let me know tomorow how you get on..... Are you going to stay on the maintenance for a few weeks??? :)

also hun, I know wat u mean about fighten with yer boyfriend, Im the same here, Im killing him for no reason, so unfair of me :(

dont think will stay on maintenance with lipotrim. i just want to be free to eat whatever i choose for while (meaning healthy food of course!!) have spoken with my boyfriend about it and the two of us are going to follow a healthy eating plan. he plays sports and is coming into his championship season with football so he needs to be fit anyway. he will help sorting out a fitness plan think i can follow too. theres a good website called 'couchto5k; and it basically a site to help you build up to jogging 5k so im gonnna give that a try and try get 'addicted' to exercise lol lol lol......

Back