WEEK 1 REFEED - LOST 2 LBS !!!

SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA
Well, my OH said I was still losing weight and I have! Went back to the gym last night and did just 5 mins on bike, 6 mins on arms and 30 mins on treadmill but that was enough for the first time in months! Diary below, still having lots of water plus an occasional green tea.

Day 1
B - v.shake with instant coffee
L - c.shake
D - Salmon, salad with balsamic vinegar.

Day 2
B - v.shake with i.c.
L - Tuna, salad with b.vinegar
D - chicken, salad, lemon juice

Day 3
B - v.shake with i.c.
L - c.shake
D - chicken, runner beans, broccoli

Day 4
B - v.shake with i.c.
L - c.shake and 70 grms hoummus, with sweet pepper strips
D - Cod with garlic & fresh chilli, 8oz new potatoes, runner beans

Day 5
B - v.shake with i.c.
L - 2 hard-boiled eggs, salad, 8 ox new potatoes, fromage frais, chilli flakes, b.vinegar
D - salmon, salad, b.vinegar

Day 6
B - v.shake with i.c.
L - 2 hard-boiled eggs, salad, b.vinegar
D - Cod with lemon juice, cayenne pepper, brocolli, runner beans and 8oz baby potatoes

Day 7
B - v.shake with i.c.
L - tuna with fromage frais & fresh coriander, chilli flakes, salad, b.vinegar
D - chicken, brown rice and salad, b.vinegar

TA-DAAAAAA!!!!

Hi skinnyblog, this is the Lipotrim refeeding Forum. Peple on here have successfully followed a total meal replacement diet, consisting of chocolate/vaanilla/strawberry shakes, (yum), chicken soup and "flapjack" (bleurgh!) plus loads of water until they are very close or at their personal target. The meals have ALL the essential vitamins, minerals and proteins the body requires and your body feeds off its own fat and sugar reserves. I wouldn't have thought fruit/veg. juice would give you all that you need, so be very careful. L.T. is the best diet I have ever been on in all my years of yo-yoing and has re-trained my eating habits to the point that I ONLY crave healthy food now!

Well done you lucky moo. Hope I can lose whilst refeeding.

Awesomness! well done!

wow well done!!! :D

OMG WE ARE ALLOWED HUMMOUS ON REFEED?! REALLY!!!!!!!!!? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Congrats on the loss, that's fantastic and really inspiring for us who have yet to refeed. Not long to go now!

How long you got mini?

4 weeks Saturday and counting. I will be quite close to target then, hopefully within about 1 stone so will be very, very pleased with that. Might get some more off on refeed if I'm lucky but to be honest, I'm very happy with what I've lost already!

WHATCHYA TALKING ABOUT WILLIS!??

CAN WE!??

ZOOOOOOOOOOMG!!!!!!!! I MISS THAT STUFF!!!!!

YouTube - Hummus: The Rap - WATCH THIS VID IF YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH HUMMUS LIKE MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! LULZ!!!!!!

4 weeks Saturday and counting. I will be quite close to target then, hopefully within about 1 stone so will be very, very pleased with that. Might get some more off on refeed if I'm lucky but to be honest, I'm very happy with what I've lost already!

You starts 2 days before me mini so we'll be practically starting together - my refeeding buddy! :giggle:

Im hoping to be a stone within target too - we can do that in off of tfr :)

Wow thats fab! Well done! x

Well done Sharon! Sounds like you've had a great week! I'm around here trying to decide on menus for when I start refeeding on 1st June - a week & a half to go!! Can't get my head round it ..... :eek:

Probably NOT, but it was a mini-pot, that my OH had already eaten part of and I had a shake with it, instead of a proper meal.....So not as strict as maybe I should...., so maybe I deserve.....a :whoopass: ??????

ok well seeing as you asked for it :whoopass: I cant see hummous being that bad though?? can it?!!

I think im the queen of whoop assing around here lol

Back