Week 1 results!

BadgerPixie

7lbs off - thats a whole half a stone! AMAZING! By my reckoning, even if I don't do anywhere near that, it will mean by my wedding date I will be in total 2 stone down! Woo Hoo. Fingers crossed!
Lets hope week 2 is also good and its not just beginners luck :D

And sooooo enjoying the soups as well, yum yum.

Brilliant! Well done :)

Just to let you know, week 1 always has a little more loss than the following weeks, as your body loses some water as it switches to the ketogenic diet...

Just letting you know now before your week 2 weigh-in, so that you are not disappointed. :)

Fabulous loss...well done x

Amazing loss x hope i follow in your footsteps with that :)

My friend has lost 36lb in ten weeks so you are well on track...keep going :)

Brilliant! Well done :)

Just to let you know, week 1 always has a little more loss than the following weeks, as your body loses some water as it switches to the ketogenic diet...

Just letting you know now before your week 2 weigh-in, so that you are not disappointed. :)

Fully prepared, no worries - re-read my post, and I meant to say more along the lines 'even if my following weeks aren't that good (at about 3lbs a week) I should loose a shed load for the wedding'.
I'm hoping for 3lb a week (with exercise too) and you never know, possibly 4lbs a couple of weeks? (fingers crossed, you never know :D ).

Well done

xx

Back