Week 1 weigh in tonight!

Piper

Looking forward to it as I'm sure I've lost. Probably not enough to please me but a loss is good LOL My hubby has definitely lost too so am pleased for him. I did have a mini mars out of a box of celebrations in my parents yesterday but I'm not beating myself up about it - I stopped at one so could have been worse!

Will let you know how it goes!

Lynne x

Good Luck Lynne for tonight - let us all know how you get on.

:)

Good luck Lynne~you'll do fab how mach would you like to lose or think you have this week?
Dont worry about the mars but try not to do it again as it may faulter your weight loss?
XXc

Good luck Lynne, my first weigh in tonight too, although I haven't actually completed a full week as I didn't start till last wednesday.

Hope you have lost lots :)

You won't need luck ;)
Enjoy your first weigh in! :D
Well done for stopping at one, and as you say.. no point in beating yourself up! Better to be able to continue losing in the long term! ;)
bet your surprised by your loss though! :p
((hugs))

Hi Lynne - how'd it go ??

hope you got the result you were after ;)

Cheers everyone! 8lbs down so not so bad :) Hubby lost 9lbs :) Both delighted and very motivated!!

That's a great loss for the both of you!! If you're anything like me the weight losses each week will keep you strong and VERY motivated to continue!!!

Excellent work! ;o)

Fantastic - well done on your marvellous results.

Cheers everyone! 8lbs down so not so bad :) Hubby lost 9lbs :) Both delighted and very motivated!!

YAY !! well done to both of you - FAB loss in your first week :D

keep up the good work ;)

Back