Week 1 WI

Java1975

Well I have lost a total of 8lb this week which im very happy with. Starting swimming this week will be going 3 times a week plus aqua. Here is to my second week on plan :D

hello Jane :)
8lb is a fantastic result!!! This diet is not easy but so worth it, isn't it?
You are doing great! And I love your next week plan.
Go girl! :party0011:

jane Healy said:
Well I have lost a total of 8lb this week which im very happy with. Starting swimming this week will be going 3 times a week plus aqua. Here is to my second week on plan :D

Fab loss Jane, well done! Best of luck for week two x

Hi Jane,

Well done, great loss!! Good luck for next week and remember if you're exercising like that, take measurements too. As I'd expect you to gain muscle from your swimming.

I think that I'm going to take measurements every 4 weeks, that might change though. ;)

well done

excellent loss hun good luck with the swimming and yeah take your measurements, i have took mine on day one and will do it again in 4 weeks, ive been told not to excercise much in the first week so once ive got through the worse part i will be on it and a gentle swim will be in order to help with the weight loss x :D

****WELL DONE FOR WEEK 1****

Brilliant loss and very well done ... keep it up hun and good luck with your swimming x

Nice start! I must say i found the 2nd week alot easier than the first so good times should be coming up!

Great loss well done hun x x

Back