Week 1

Hi Sandra, yes I've been told they're the largest of domesticated cats and the closest you can get to a dog. My friends Maine Coons play fetch and jump in the bath when you're in it if you don't shut the door properly! LOL... we're so excited :)

I love British Shorthairs, they're so pretty. What colour is she? You should post some pics of your cats I would love to see them.

We've still not decided on the colour. I breed and show rabbits, mainly Lionheads. I have 50 at the moment, I have so many colours... Orange, Chocolate, Blue, Lilac, Sealpoint, Marten Smoke, Sooty Fawn, Sable, and many more but the main part of my stud are Blue Eyed Whites... so pretty.

I found a breeder with Blue Eyed White Maine Coon kittens and
liked the idea of getting a Blue Eyed White. We have a white german shepherd called Heidi too LOL.
Other than the BEW I've found some gorgeous torbie tabbies and blues... now the hard decision to decide on the colour!! I think my husband like the colours more than white Hehe.

Chesca xx

Oh we would get on soooo well!

Fudge is a brindle tortie and over the years we've had a brown spotted tabby,a black and a blue. Dylan is grey and white moggy, very loveable but daft as a brush!

Didn't know that you could get all those colours of rabbits, when we came to view this house they had a house rabbit and I was half hoping that they were going to leave him/her behind but they didn't ......not a good idea with cats I guess?!

Oh we would get on soooo well!

Fudge is a brindle tortie and over the years we've had a brown spotted tabby,a black and a blue. Dylan is grey and white moggy, very loveable but daft as a brush!

Didn't know that you could get all those colours of rabbits, when we came to view this house they had a house rabbit and I was half hoping that they were going to leave him/her behind but they didn't ......not a good idea with cats I guess?!

Aaww they sound lovely!! Brindle is a very pretty colour. I'm so excited to introduce a cat into our little family. Torties are gorgeous!!

I think cats are uaually pretty good around rabbits, a lot of the big studs I visit have atleast 3 cats around the rabbits, i think as working cats though.

You would be surprised at all the colours of rabbits, I'm finally getting somewhere with the genetics but I still don't know all the colours!! LOL.

Found it really interesting talking to breeders about cats as the genetics as it's all different :)

Chesca xx

Back