week 10 weigh in.......................

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
well people ,thats another 7.....yes thats right 7lb:eek::D:eek: off this week,im gobsmacked but sooooooo delighted:bliss:.
ive said it before and i`ll say it again cd rules!!!!!!!
my cdc also asked if i would be interested in being put in for slimmer of the year,i said i would think about it,as i have told family im on cd,but not any friends and feel that i will have cheated them by not telling them,or they might say "no wonder she has done so well,it must have been easy",
what do you all reckon,am i being silly????
hope you all are having a great day,i know i am,
elaine x:D:D:D:D

well people ,thats another 7.....yes thats right 7lb:eek::D:eek: off this week,im gobsmacked but sooooooo delighted:bliss:.
ive said it before and i`ll say it again cd rules!!!!!!!
my cdc also asked if i would be interested in being put in for slimmer of the year,i said i would think about it,as i have told family im on cd,but not any friends and feel that i will have cheated them by not telling them,or they might say "no wonder she has done so well,it must have been easy",
what do you all reckon,am i being silly????
hope you all are having a great day,i know i am,
elaine x:D:D:D:D

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done hunny.

debs x

Well done Elaine, I am so so pleased for you! You should give some serious thought about Slimmer of the Year! You have worked hard to get where you are and I am sure that your friends will appreciate that! Also just think, it only takes one person to read your success story and give CD a whirl and you have made it all worthwhile! You will have helped change peoples lives :) xxx

:wow: Elaine congratulations!!!! You should definitely go for the slimmer of the year, and sod the begrudgers you know how hard you had to work to achieve your losses it takes a huge amount of will power to stick to this diet and you've kicked @ss on it :)
:talk017:

thanx girls,
hey daisy have you been weighed yet???i cant wait to see how you got on!!!

you go for it and congratulations on the weight loss :)

:wow: Elaine congratulations!!!! You should definitely go for the slimmer of the year, and sod the begrudgers you know how hard you had to work to achieve your losses it takes a huge amount of will power to stick to this diet and you've kicked @ss on it :)
:talk017:[/quote/

THANX HH,
I HAVE WORKED HARD SO FAR,AND ANOTHER WAY TO GO YET,
ITS JUST WHEN PEOPLE ASK HOW IM LOSING THE WEIGHT I SAY ITS THROUGH EXERCISE(WHICH IS VERY TRUE,5 DAYS A WEEK)AND MY DIET,THEY ASK WHAT I EAT AND I JUST SAY AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE.
I FEEL LIKE I LIED TO THEM EVEN THOUGH ITS NOBODYS BUSINESS BUT MY OWN,MY OH IS SOO SUPPORTIVE AND THINKS ITS A FAB IDEA,NOT SAYING ID WIN,BUT ITS A GOAL TO GET TO ISN`T IT!!!1
ELAINE X

I know what you mean Elaine, I only told family too, anyone else I've said exercise and will power, which is true ;) When you win you wont care what anyone else thinks go for it

Best with your entry, if there is voting involved let me know girl and I'll be the first one there for you :)

HHx

thanx hh,
cdc said something about an international slimmer of the year,i didnt really take it all in what with the 7lb loss,my head was a little muddled(with delight)!!!!she said its not till the end of the year,so at least i have a while to go yet,as im off on my hols in 3 weeks and will be coming off cd for the 2 weeks im away,
the support on this site is fantastic,i only said to oh the other day that i really couldnt have done it without all of you out there,
elaine x

elaine, 7lbs wow you go girl, that is fab. Im delighted for you. You must feel on top of the world.Why wudnt you go for slimmer of the year, show everyone how well you have done. and if they think you have had it easy they havent a clue. no one can say this diet is easy unless they have ever did it.

becky xxxxx

Congratulations Elaine. What a fab loss for week 10. You'll be at goal in no time at this rate.

Wow, 47lbs, what an achievement. I'd be ecstatic. IMO you really should go for an award, you deserve it and would certainly inspire any dis-believers.

Well done Hun!!!!
you are doing fab, and can go all the way!!!!!!!!!

Wow that's fantastic well done you!!! xx

Wow, 47lbs, what an achievement. I'd be ecstatic. IMO you really should go for an award, you deserve it and would certainly inspire any dis-believers.
IM GOING TO SEE HOW THINGS GO RE:FUTURE WEIGHT LOSS,AND THEN I JUST MIGHT DO IT,I JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT IM WORTH GOING IN FOR IT TOO,IVE BEEN BIG....NO MAKE THAT HUGE FOR SO LONG THAT I STILL FEEL THAT I HAVE TO PINCH MYSELF TO BELIEVE IM DOING IT,IN TOTAL IVE LOST 4 ANS HALF STONE,I WAS DOING A LITTLE BEFORE CD,
THANX FOR THE SUPPORT,
ELAINE X

You go for it. Let people think what they like, you know its not an easy route. It takes commitment and you've proved how it shows when you lose loads!!!! BLOODY WELL DONE and knickers to the knockers!!!!:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Thats really fantastic, so pleased for you hun x

Back