Week 10 WI & A Pic!

BetsyBotox

Silver Member
Hey gorgeous people!

Weighed in earlier, lost 8lbs. *TMI AHEAD* It was 8lbs of poo. Long story short - More blood tests last Friday, results - bacteria/virus thing still here, stronger meds, they gave me the runs! One week can't poo to save my life, next week can't stray far from the loo.

I feel like crap. *TMI AHEAD AGAIN* Took the period from hell yesterday, half of this weeks loss was probably also blood! My God my periods are a nightmare on LT. Regular but deadly. I've got problems, people keep praising me and saying how great I look but I still feel fat and gross. I know I have a hell of a lot more to lose but I still hate myself. Argh! I sound like a ungrateful beatch!

I took a pic last week when I lost 5 stone, so I stuck it in the album thingy as a couple of people want to know what I look like. Why!? I'm a sight for sore eyes! I HATE anything that records my image, I hate posing and all that palaver. Wish I liked it :( I take an awful picture as it never looks like me! That's not me having a false image of myself, other people have also said I take a bloody awful photograph haha.

Anyhoo...I love you lot! You are my life line. Don't know what I'd do without yas. :grouphugg:

looking FAB Bets xx

well done!super massive loss again hun.you've lost tons now x

sorry you've had a crappy time.hope ya feel better soon.

how's your gran doing? x

Congratulations on your terrific weight loss! You look fantastic and I love your new hair cut!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

oh hun Im so sorry! i guess confidence is a huge problem for you i think we all feel like that. But hun im so the same with photographs i only take them for other people not for myself and i hate it coz i wish i had been in more photos thou coz they are memories. I really think you need to talk to someone about your self image coz i hugely doubt you look as bad as you tink we are our own worst critics afterall.

You shud be proud of your weight loss, its amazing and babe the transformation in your pics is great! your more than half the way threw your weight loss and you will look like a completely different person wen your are at your goal and i hope on the way to your goal you will realise that you are a beautiful amazing person and woman who deserves to be able to look in the mirror and say wow i look good today and you will! It will take a while but you will look in the mirror in the future and say look wat ive done all on my own(and it is even if you have support you are doin this for you) and you will think damn im proud of myself and wow i like me!

You are so brilliant you always say the right tings on this forum you deserve so much to love yourself.

I hope the period from hell has stopped and them antibotics sort you out fast so you can get back to usual toilet duties haha whatever is normal anyway!

love you hun you are beautiful on the inside and out!

looking FAB Bets xx

well done!super massive loss again hun.you've lost tons now x

sorry you've had a crappy time.hope ya feel better soon.

how's your gran doing? x

Thank you so much Jo, it means so much to me.

I'll be grand once this disease goes away. It hasn't stopped me carrying on as normal. It's the meds I can't stand, they make me feel a bit weird.

Lost tons but have tons to go, so I'll keep on trucking and maybe this body dismorphia thing will disappear.

X

ooh and we are exactly the same weight bets,look!!!!

Congratulations on your terrific weight loss! You look fantastic and I love your new hair cut!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Thank you Mini! You're so kind! I could not have done it without this site! It's literally saved my life. I'm in love with a website haha!

Haha, the hair, getting used to it now! Was very hmm about it when I got it cut! Very easy to manage, which suits me as I hate blow drying and straightening. Just a pain in the bum having to get the fringe cut every couple of weeks as my hair grows so quickly.

X

You are having a tough time with that infection. Hope you can get on top of it soon. Your losses are so fab and you really can see the difference in you.

oh hun Im so sorry! i guess confidence is a huge problem for you i think we all feel like that. But hun im so the same with photographs i only take them for other people not for myself and i hate it coz i wish i had been in more photos thou coz they are memories. I really think you need to talk to someone about your self image coz i hugely doubt you look as bad as you tink we are our own worst critics afterall.

You shud be proud of your weight loss, its amazing and babe the transformation in your pics is great! your more than half the way threw your weight loss and you will look like a completely different person wen your are at your goal and i hope on the way to your goal you will realise that you are a beautiful amazing person and woman who deserves to be able to look in the mirror and say wow i look good today and you will! It will take a while but you will look in the mirror in the future and say look wat ive done all on my own(and it is even if you have support you are doin this for you) and you will think damn im proud of myself and wow i like me!

You are so brilliant you always say the right tings on this forum you deserve so much to love yourself.

I hope the period from hell has stopped and them antibotics sort you out fast so you can get back to usual toilet duties haha whatever is normal anyway!

love you hun you are beautiful on the inside and out!

Annie-Marie! You've made my eyes leak! :cry: Bless your heart what a lovely thing to say. I'm truly touched by your words sweetie.

I know exactly what you mean about the memories thing. My Hubby rages because I won't get in the photos, videos. He always tries to make me feel guilty for chickening out. It's weird because I am hugely confident about my opinions and know what I want but just can't get my head around the reflection image! ARGH! I really do thing I need to go see someone because I'm a bit OCD/perfectionist and I think this has something to do with it. I think it's also to do with being 40 this year, I don't act or feel 40 but I'm going to be 40 and I can't get my head round it as my Mama died at 43.

Haha what are normal toilet duties on LT!? I've had normal duties at least twice! Hope you sorted yours out! Why do we always end up talking about poo!

Thanks so much again sweetie, you're a little diamond!

Loads of Love X

ooh and we are exactly the same weight bets,look!!!!

Yeah but you're lovely sexy and amazonian like! I'd love to be 6ft!

X

Annie-Marie! You've made my eyes leak! :cry: Bless your heart what a lovely thing to say. I'm truly touched by your words sweetie.

I know exactly what you mean about the memories thing. My Hubby rages because I won't get in the photos, videos. He always tries to make me feel guilty for chickening out. It's weird because I am hugely confident about my opinions and know what I want but just can't get my head around the reflection image! ARGH! I really do thing I need to go see someone because I'm a bit OCD/perfectionist and I think this has something to do with it. I think it's also to do with being 40 this year, I don't act or feel 40 but I'm going to be 40 and I can't get my head round it as my Mama died at 43.

Haha what are normal toilet duties on LT!? I've had normal duties at least twice! Hope you sorted yours out! Why do we always end up talking about poo!

Thanks so much again sweetie, you're a little diamond!

Loads of Love X

Ha ha! i know poo poo poo! Kinda im takin the psyllium husks they are lifesavers just wish i cud go more but more than once a week is so much better.

Thank you so much Molly and Clair. Your encouragement and kind words mean so much to me.

X

No you wouldn't Jo because that would mean your goal would be further away! I always wanted to be taller :( One of my girls is 5ft 10 and only 16. She's hoping she keeps growing! She also wants to be 6ft. You're so lucky.

X

Aww that's great you got the husks Anne-Marie, they'll really help. Oops you just reminded me! I forgot to take mine this morning! At the minute my main topics of conversation are poo, periods and weight loss. I'm such a bore! I'll have no friends left by the end of this!

haha! i seriously doubt dat i tink TMI is better coz some people are too embarrassed to say stuff so they feel better wen they seee someone else is goin threw it aswell!

Betsy

Hope you don't mind me commenting but WOW - congratulations!!
Your stats are similar to mine, so you're totally inspirational.
Sorry to hear you've had such a hard week but great to hear you're still so positive.
I can't see your photo's (is that cos I'm new?) but I bet you look fantastic

Well done x

Jo

Betsy

Hope you don't mind me commenting but WOW - congratulations!!
Your stats are similar to mine, so you're totally inspirational.
Sorry to hear you've had such a hard week but great to hear you're still so positive.
I can't see your photo's (is that cos I'm new?) but I bet you look fantastic

Well done x

Jo

Thank you so much Jo! Of course I don't mind you commenting, I'm so grateful for the encouragement. It keeps me going!

The pic is in my profile album. I think you have to have over 50 posts to see it but you have 110 so you should be able to view it? Try again maybe?

You'll do brilliantly sweetie. Stick to the plan 100%, drink plenty of water and get plenty of sleep and the weight will fall off you. Keep coming on here and reading the posts. This place is so inspirational and the people here are so supportive. If you ever have any questions, worries or just feel as if you need some encouragement, pop on here and someone will always be here to comfort/support/advise you.

I'll look forward to reading your posts, and hearing about your first weigh in! Once you get the first weigh in over with you'll be filled with so much determination.

X

haha! i seriously doubt dat i tink TMI is better coz some people are too embarrassed to say stuff so they feel better wen they seee someone else is goin threw it aswell!

Haha that's true! I've a bucket mouth (haven't you noticed!?) Nothing is off limits with me. I sometimes have to rein myself in! I'd get in so much trouble!

I agree though, it's great to hear that someone else has the same problems, it's comforting in a way, and eases your mind.

Back