• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 10 WI

Camille

Silver Member
You've done brill so far so don't get too doen about it, your total loss is fab well done :happy096:
It will prob show next week and you'll be jumping aound with joy!! Sending pos vibes to get you through the week x :vibes::vibes:

RuthG

Gold Member
Well done, 4.5lbs a week is amazing! Keep going!

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
As You Say A Loss Is A Loss,and As Someone Said To Me Yesterday When I Only Lost 2lbs That "its So Disappointing When We Dont Have A Bigger Loss As We Are Sacrificing So Much On Cd",yes Its Hard But I Think Sometimes Our Bodies Have Different Ideas And It Has Nothing To Do With What We Have Or Have Not Done.
Keep The Faith Hun,you Are Doing Great,
Elaine X

kayjay

Hiya DD

I have had 2 weeks in my 17 weigh ins where I have lost 1 lb - it is so disheartening at the time but please don't let it get you down!! If i have a low loss one week, I seem to have a good one the next week. It all evens out in the end and once you're at goal, you're not going to be concerned about the fact that on such a nd such a week you lost 1 or 2 lbs!!

You're doing fab babe - keep at it and you're gonna be at goal in NO time xx

Kj xxx

I know what you mean, I am sure it is just water retention and you'll have a great loss next week