Week 10 WI

Dietingdon

Silver Member
well, I can't say Im too happy. I only lost 1 lb this week, and Ive done nothing different to previous weeks. I know a loss is a loss, and I have to look at the bigger picture, that Im averaging 4.5lb loss per week, but it still bought me really down. Oh well, better luck next week.

Well done! You'll have a good one next week, I just know it :) xx

You've done brill so far so don't get too doen about it, your total loss is fab well done :happy096:
It will prob show next week and you'll be jumping aound with joy!! Sending pos vibes to get you through the week x :vibes::vibes:

Well done, 4.5lbs a week is amazing! Keep going!

As You Say A Loss Is A Loss,and As Someone Said To Me Yesterday When I Only Lost 2lbs That "its So Disappointing When We Dont Have A Bigger Loss As We Are Sacrificing So Much On Cd",yes Its Hard But I Think Sometimes Our Bodies Have Different Ideas And It Has Nothing To Do With What We Have Or Have Not Done.
Keep The Faith Hun,you Are Doing Great,
Elaine X

Hiya DD

I have had 2 weeks in my 17 weigh ins where I have lost 1 lb - it is so disheartening at the time but please don't let it get you down!! If i have a low loss one week, I seem to have a good one the next week. It all evens out in the end and once you're at goal, you're not going to be concerned about the fact that on such a nd such a week you lost 1 or 2 lbs!!

You're doing fab babe - keep at it and you're gonna be at goal in NO time xx

Kj xxx

I know what you mean, I am sure it is just water retention and you'll have a great loss next week

Back