week 10 WI

harji

Good morning everyone had my 10th weigh in today this week has been the toughest week so far 2 parties & withdrawal symptoms kicking in.

Didn't cheat or smoke, which really pleased me as in the past, would have given up so easy.

Stepped on the scales today and lost a further 3lb's little gutted but a loss is a loss & I know with the diet & quitting smoking in the long run I'm going to be better off.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost

well done on your loss and your willpower hun,keep it up,
elaine x

well done on your loss you are doing great x

This is brilliant. I hope u can stay off the fags. I tried a few weeks ago but failed miserably. When the family are eating i go outside and smoke, awful habit i know. Well done on the weight loss. Sur ur melting away.

well done is wicked

Well done on both fronts :)

Thats fab Harji!!!!!! The weeks are flying for you cos it dont seem that long since ur last WI! (Doh like 7 days ish lol) Ur doing brilliantly hun x

Harji thats a good loss mate, its all adding up to your goal and you will be there before you know it, well done fella.

wow that takes you to 50lb a big well done harji

Well done..to both acheivements!! 3lbs is fantastic. Honestly I don't know whats wrong with some of you people!!! I would love to lose 3lbs every week, I mean you would never lose that on another diet!! Well done..3lbs is great!!!!

lol is this national 3lb week ? :D

I feel the same mate but a loss is a loss is a loss :)

Snap, and me makes 3 with a loss of 3lbs this week - and it was my week 10 WI as well harji!

Still, a loss is a loss! And both you and I have done wonders in 10 weeks! You have less than a stone and a half to go now which is fantastic. Well done you!

x

Thanks all for your support & good luck for everyones WI this week.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost

Back