Total Solution harry m's diary

I've ordered a shred dvd copy for myself aswell. Everyone's talking about it . So I will start that from next week maybe.

Excellent Harry, I'm wanting to start but will wait till this lurgy leaves my body... Still doing great I see, well done xxx

I've done 17 mins on the shred dvd on youtube and 3songs on zumba fitness. Really tired now ;-(
My family is taking me to the restaurant to eat. I will go bonkers I know that. Come on it's my birthday tomorrow I deserve to be spoilt for a day.Here I Go Nom Nom Nom!!!

Thanks Carrie xxx

Enjoy your birthdays tomorrow I love you new picture well done on Zumba and shred I must also dust down the wii I have the Zumba disk also so u have inspired me to do it the Feb challenge sounds fab I might do that for 14 lbs as well hope u have a wonderful birthday tomorrow u deserve it Xx

Thanks guys, yeah join us on feb challenge hun.I m all ready for restaurant. Still thinking about my drinks intake. I m really bad at that :-( little stressed now.

I m up for it ;-)
Dusted off the Wii ready to do a session of Zumba but the controllers needed charging as I had not used the Wii for over 400 days!! :( Doesn't time fly when you are having fun!
Anyway controllers on charge overnight so should be all go tomorrow. :)
I have a Zumba class at the gym tomorrow morning. :D
Mere x

Morning Harry, how was your night out?

Hi Harry,
Happy birthday :553: Hope you enjoyed your meal out last night. What was the present in the big box?
Have fun. :D
Mere x

Ha ha thanks guys.I was so worried about my dieting and weight gain so somehow I persuaded the kids to eat at home,I am still dieting. Its my hubby's birthday on Friday and we r going out.Thats why I thought this was a good decision. I really don't want to **** up my diet again.Many more birthday's will come to enjoy. I got a lovely dressing table (that I always wished for) and (a Guess wrist watch)
I am so happy, Thanks for ur best wishes xxx

Good Morning everyone...

Good morning to you too Harry except it is now afternoon! Have a great day.
Mere x

2 Songs on zumba and 17mins of shred. Really tired now

Not surprised you are tired. I had a bad experience on the powerplate at the gym today. Began to see double and thought I was going to fall. Came home and decided not to do any more exercise for today so I am afraid the Zumba was ignored. :( Still used about 550 calories .
Mere x

Morning Harry, Zumba and shred? You go girl !

Thanks Angel, reason for that is I m not losing enough with diet now.In one week I lost only 1.2lbs. I think my body get used to the diet.My OH want me to start exercising. As I mentioned before that he is one of those fitness freak. Lol. I have 12days packs left +14shakes extra.i m thinking to do 12days 100% then shske for brekkie and baked potato for lunch and for dinner tuna pasta for 14days + lots of exercise.
Maybe I need that break from diet now.I will see how it works for me.

We are all different, don't be a stranger if you stop the packs though. I wish my OH was more actively inclined as I think it might help? I've just ordered another 50 days.... Gotta be done, loooong way to go yet. Good luck hon.

Awwww thanks Angel, I think I m addicted to minimins now Lol. I will update my diary everyday. I m totally lazy person, my OH exercise everyday no matter what. I use to sit on couch and watch t.v while he was exercising in our own gym.i know I was very wrong but the damage has been done. I have all sorts of exercise equipment at home and never been used by me.I think ive learnt my lesson. I m going to workout with him everyday. Plus point is my son is football player and he like to jog every other day and maybe I will tag myself along with him.Fingers crossed hope for best.

Wow I feel exhausted just thinking about it :) you go for it, it might open up a whole area of life with your OH and son you haven't been part of before. Good luck.

Back