Total Solution harry m's diary

Hi Harry
All the exercise has to be making you so much fitter. If I was you I would think carefully about baked potatoes and pasta both are very high in carbs and after a low carb diet they will make you retain water and give you a false weight gain.
If you think you can cope mentally with an artificial gain then fire on.
I think cutting down on packs and introducing food is a good idea to give your body a shake but perhaps not with high carb. Just a bit of advice which you can totally ignore. :D
Mere x

Awww thanks ladies. Mere I think you're so right, so what do you think I should eat. Please feel free to give advice, I will really appreciate it.

Hi Harry
I am sure if your OH is into fitness in a big way he will have lots of ideas. I would stick to plenty of fruit and vegetables with lean protien and some complex carbs like wholemeal bread and brown rice and any kind of grains. Oats are very good for you.
Good luck your body will probably play up a bit in the poo department until it gets used to the change in diet. :D
Let us know how you are getting on.
Mere x

Thanks Mere, i have 12 days stock of exante products. so i think i will finish that first before introducing food. I will think twice before adding meals. Maybe brown pasta for lunch and roast chicken and salad at night.I m not very big fan of fruits :-( Only two meals a day + exante shakes. I will let everyone know how it works for me. I m on 100% plan for another 12 days.

Hi Harry
Sounds like a plan. :D
Mere x

My body is really sore, i think shred is really good. NO PAIN NO GAIN :( Its my weighing day tomorrow,wish me luck guys.

Good luck Harry. x

Thanks my dear ;)

Now i Am off to bed, my back is killing me sadly.Hope i get some sleep tonight :(

good luck!!! xx

Hi Mandy, I do shred for 20 min and three songs on zumba everyday.
I m feeling much better today.

Glad you are feeling a bit better. x

Hi guys, I m not dieting today as I mentioned before its my OH birthday today so we are going to restaurant tonight. I will update my diary tomorrow.

Have a lovely time.
Mere x

Thanks hun..

Finally all the celebrations are over.Now i can cconcentrate on my dieting. I think i have kick myself out of ketosis BIG time sadly.
Here I m starting again....

Hi Harry good luck getting back into ketosis quickly. Enjoy your day.
Mere x

Thanks hun :)

hi guys as my ticker says i have to lose 55lbs to reach my target. i need a new start, new ticker and a new plan. As i have mentioned before i will do 11 days 100% then one exante shake and two protine rich meals + exercise. So my new task begins!!! wish me luck and stay with me in my new journey :D i need ur advice and encouragement from time to time :)

Back