Week 11 3lb lost 9 lb to go :)

jembo

Lost 3lb this week that's 3stone 2lb in 11weeks :) 9 lb to go eeekkk happy and scared at the same time I'm off to new York in 18 days :) so I know il gain then then we have Xmas I'm planning on dong SS for the majority of Xmas and 810 on special days . What's the loss like on 810 and 1000? Because I'm close I'm unsure if I should be going up some steps but never done them so there daunting xxx

Lost 3lb this week that's 3stone 2lb in 11weeks :) 9 lb to go eeekkk happy and scared at the same time I'm off to new York in 18 days :) so I know il gain then then we have Xmas I'm planning on dong SS for the majority of Xmas and 810 on special days . What's the loss like on 810 and 1000? Because I'm close I'm unsure if I should be going up some steps but never done them so there daunting xxx
Hello and well done on your weight loss far :) :) can i ask where are you staying in New York? as im going to be booking this week for next year.

Wow u have done amazing, congratulations!! I hope i lose or near to as much as you have! Any tips hehe!! I am on week one and i broke it yesterday (not really something i could have helped) but still i am back on it. Just been looking myself about holidays next xmas... was thinking about new york, you will have to let me know how your holidays was when you get back :) anyway off the point a little there haha congratulations xx

Aww thanks :) only tip I would give is to get on with it o just think right get it done ASAP and then try and get back to a normal diet with limitations I did it 4 years ago and lost 9 stone on 9 months that helps because I know it works bit afterwards I didn't do the maintenance and I let myself slip so put 3 stone back on over the 4 years and so im back with 9 lb left to go :) defo doing the maintainace this time but am going to enjoy new York ;p I can't wait for that trip :) u keep going and I promise u it works the first week is tough but gets easier and easier I'm an all or nothing girl so suits me to a t this diet :) good luck keep me posted xx

wow well done thats amazing i hope i do as well in 11 weeks, well done again and enjoy new york!! x

Day 1 completed! Been ok had 2 shakes and 1 soup and drank 3litres of water spent most of my day in the loo!! Lol xx

Wow your doing great, I bet you look and feel fab xx

Back