Week 11 Complete Stall

MissAma

Silver Member
Hello everyone!

I'm on week 11 of 110% SS -next week is my bread add a meal break and then on to another 12 weeks of Sole Source- and I haven't moved 100 grams in the past 4 days.

It's not TOTM, in fact, that was last week and I lost prior to it and even during but then it stopped.

Anyone had this happen to them? No chanǵes AT ALL in what I shake:), NO CHEATING in hell, had 2 mints and film mints instead of pill mints and more water than usual but surely none of that can account for 4 days of not budging, can it? Any suggestions and reassurance? :)

I should say I am calm and not freaking out, I realize in the grand scheme of things it is nothing and it's most likely water retention but what would have brought that about and does it mean I will gain next week on the add a meal break? :(

Definitely recommend the 'non freaking' mode :D

I frequently had 4 day stalls, then it would move again.

Not sure what you mean by bread add a meal??:confused:

Hi, have you checked your measurements? Sometimes you lose inches instead of lbs. Stick with it - if you are not cheating and if you follow the guidelines you will lose the weight.
Good luck

Thank you! Great idea, usually it's weekends that I do the measurements but skipped a couple. Should do it tonight to see what it looks like. I do know clothes are sitting better though which is in a sense why the scale is puzzling.

Definitely recommend the 'non freaking' mode :D

I frequently had 4 day stalls, then it would move again.

Not sure what you mean by bread add a meal??:confused:

Typo! Well Freud would argue that my carbs addiction is still lurking :dragon:

I mean breaK. It's the 12th week and the one the CDC and doctor insist I should have another meal in before I can do the next Sole Source 12 weeks batch. Is that wrong?

No that's right that the longest you can do without a break is 12 weeks. Well done on sticking to it for so long, you're doing really well. Try not to worry about one week not losing.

maybe the ss+ week will make you shunt into loosing you never know?
x

Wouldn't that be awesome? - I'll hold my fingers tightly crossed for that!

Our weddings -if we'll have one, bit of budgeting issues on our end- would be very close to each other, right?

No that's right that the longest you can do without a break is 12 weeks. Well done on sticking to it for so long, you're doing really well. Try not to worry about one week not losing.

Thank you kindly for the encouragement. Well nervous or not about the food I'm curious what it will feel like to have anything solid in my mouth. Oh wait, that sounded dirty!;)

i lost 4.5lbs in 2 weeks and my CDC says it's because i need an AAMW to kick start my metabolism. i am going to wait another 2 weeks to see how it goes and then have it on my 13th week as planned. i think sometimes the 12 weeks is too long without an AAMW and it should be every 8 weeks but i guess they know what they are doing more than i do!

Hey congratulations on getting to goal lady! I'm not sure if you still use the forums now but I'm in your position now! Week 11 SS (SS+ on some desperate days) I've managed to shift 3stone 2lbs which is okay but my weight loss has stalked! It's not moved from 17:4lbs since Wednesday! It's not my TOTM until two WIs time! I was just wondering if you had any advice/ solutions to how you over came your week 11 stall? Xx

Thanks shabbs! I dont know what's wrong with me today I just feel really low/ mardy or some reason today and I can't put my finger in why all I know is I'm annoying myself feeling like this lol! Hope you're okay lady! Xx

Back