• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 11 WI lost 12lbs!!!

doubledebra

Back 2 finish my journey
I have just returned from my 2 week holiday did ss+ whilst i was out there stuck to it religiously and really enjoyed myself. Got weighed in yesterday and i'd lost 12lbs!!! woop woop!!!

It was strange eating after 8wks ss i felt really guilty about chewing but i had some lovely food, i was tempted by a nice ice cold pint of beer but resisted. Came home on Monday and got straight back to ss...thought i'd struggle but have been ok. I'm really chuffed as i was ever so worried that i wouldn't be able to come back to ss, but it can be done xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Tracey1404

Enjoyin' my journey....
Whooooooo ....... well done, what a fab loss at wk 11! Congratulations on sticking with SS+, I'm just back from hols and managed to lose 5lbs - I'm on SS+ all the time. Feels good eh?!! Tx

Well done to you and yes it deffo CAN be done as did it myself in July, 2 weeks off CD altogether ! ! eat everything i shouldnt have :D and lost it all the week i came back and stright back on SS+

:D

This diet is BRILL!

Well done!! bet you feel fab :D 12 pounds is very good!

minxie

One day at a time!
Well done, that's an excellent loss at any time, miraculous after a holiday!

Well I for one am well impressed, with you Debra and you others too! Puts me to shame really lol xxxx keep up the good work everyone!

Wow welldone you! To lose 12lbs is big and on holiday as well u must be very proud xx