Week 12 before and after photos.

Ruthlet

Wants to be a loser!
As I promised here are my week 12 pics.

I started 21/04/07 at 17 stone, size 24 and classed as super obese. Over the last 12 weeks have lost 3st 4lb so am currently weighing in at 13st 9lb which means I am now classed as merely overweight and I am presently wearing size 18 clothes :D.

To date I have lost 31.5 inches from my bust, waist, upper arms, hips, thighs and knees.

Thank you to my lovely cdc and everyone one here on minimins for your kindness and support over the last 12 weeks - I am not sure my resolve to stick with SS would have been possible without you all.

Last edited:
And the side view - sorry have not yet figured how to make them bigger or sit side by side.

Last edited:
you look fab well done xxxxx

OMG the difference is amazing hun! CONGRATULATIONS on the weight loss wow.

WOW

more inspiration.......cant believe the difference in just 12 weeks.....well done and keep up the good work!!!!
:clap:

Hi Ruth

You are looking fab - can't believe how small your waist is now!!

Can't believe you're an 18 tho, you def don't look it - think you'll have to go shopping again soon!!

I was 16st 13lbs when I started so I hope I can do as well as you have - I would love to be 13st 9lbs!!

Well done
Christine xx

Hi Ruth

Wow!!!!:D:D:D Congratulations you look wonderful!!!

Someone else has said it and I agree, you don't look a size 18!

I'm really pleased for you:):):)

Tracey
x

Ruthlet is 5ft 7" , who has done brilliantly and followed the diet 100% and is a CDCs dream client.xx Well done ruthlet

julesrush

yep, deffo don't look like an 18 sweetie. You have done soooo well, keep up the good work, you are an inspiration to all of us, beginners and existing CD'ers. x

Can't believe you're an 18 tho, you def don't look it

I have just been on holiday for 2 weeks (another 1/2 stone off thanks to ss while I was away :p) and my work clothes were hanging off me before I left so I had to go shopping yesterday for new trousers and a few new tops so I don't have to turn up tomorrow naked or looking like a bag lady!

After looking in 18 clothes shops yesterday for black trousers and trying pairs on in 11 shops I do need an 18 for the moment. But going by the fit in some of the shops and my hip/waist measurements I think I am most likely between a 16 and an 18 at the moment hence I had to try so many pairs on!! I am quite excited about getting into a size 16 again - I haven't been that mini since the 1990's.

Thank you all again for you kind replies - it is really motivating and encouraging to read them all and has definately boosted my determination to stay focused until I get to goal. I have been taking pics every 6 weeks so will look to post some more around the end of august and then hopefully the next set of pics after that will be of me at bmi 25 and maybe even goal :p

xxx

Wow Ruth, you look fab, We wont see you at the Norfolk Meet you will be sooooo slim.
You don`t look like an 18 at all !!!!
Keep it up

Nooooooo way on this earth are you currently a size 18? You've completely shocked me. You look a size 14, hand on my heart. You also don't look as if you were a 24 when you started, thats mashed my mind!!!!!!

However, you can really see the difference. You've done amazingly well, congratulations Ruthlet! ........ no way are you a size 18!!!!!! xxx

Back