Week 12 Weigh In, Another Excellent Week & Still Going Strong :)))))

Dave167

Well im here at week 12 and this week i thought I might start slowing down and only loose a couple of pounds but to my delight I have managed 6lbs this week which now means im into the 18's so im so happy in myself, I have gone from a size 6xl and am now able to wear my old 3xl tops.

I think I might even be able to start shopping for clothes at ASDA now as they sell upto 3xl clothes, so come payday you will find me in ASDA. lol

Goodluck to everybody else this week and thankyou for all the goodwishes and support.

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Well done Dave, you are so inspiring! Have fun shopping :)

You are doing amazing work here Dave, well done.:)

I really take my hat off to you!!, such will power and such fantastic results for you. Bet you don't look like you photo anymore. I've only lost 19lbs and people already are noticing my face change so your changes must be amazing. Dynamic Dave :)

Fantastic losses, well done . You will be at your goal in no time.

Are you just on the shakes? do you have any bars? how much water do you drink each day?

Well done hun :) xx

Thanks everyone for the support. Cappachino I use the shakes, soups and bars but for money reasons I have the Tesco Meal replacement bars as it works out cheaper for me, I also prefer the soups to the shakes as I find them more satisfying in flavour and its something hot, I also often have a cup or two of the Bullion vegetable stock sometimes on a night and treat myself with Sainsburys Strawberry & Kiwi sparkling water which is lovely every now and then. During my food week at week 10 I was having either a peice of Salmon or a chicken breast with some Grated Cauliflower which I seasoned with Seven Spice seasoning "Mmmm". Also since starting Exante I have done no additional exercise, gym etc, I have just carried on my usual single working parent routine.

Well done Dave. Happy shopping!

The ones I get are the Tesco Ultra slim Meal replacement crispy chocolate bars and come in a box of 3 and have a silver rapper around them and cost £2.99 for a box of 3, I have found the rasberry ones are very hard to get hold of and are normally only stocked at the Big Superstores but they are even nicer than the chocolate ones.

Well done Dave, i love that are are always so positive :)

Back