Week 12 Weigh In!

MiniB

Here we go again!
12 weeks done and another 4lbs gone!! Very happy with that. I'm only 2lbs away from losing 4stones! Can't believe that.

I've only got 5 weeks left on LT and think I will get pretty close to my goal weight too. Not too bothered if I don't hit it though, I will be more than happy with myself at whatever weight I am then. So much better than when I started this.

Hope everyone's going to have a great weekend. I'm off out tonight with hubby cos it's my mum's birthday so a few drinkies for everyone and water for me.

Well done Bev,you really are inspirational :)
enjoy your evening,i always have soda water when i go out,makes me feel more a part of it.x

Thanks Donna, might just have a soda water myself later, I forgot I could have that when I go out.

Well done Bev, another fab week. Almost 4st fantastic - woo hoo!!!!
Emma x

I'm so pleased for you Bev another brilliant weight loss! I bet you are so happy to be close to being the weight you want to be :D I can't wait for that day but am a very long way off just yet :)

Good Luck for the rest of your journey hunny xxx

Thanks all!

Went out on Saturday night and whilst everyone around me was slowly getting sloshed, I had 2 pints of soda water through the night! I find it takes a bit of getting used to but made such a nice change from plain old water and black coffee! Had a great night, lots of compliments too, which is always nice!

Bev that's great

Fair play to you for going out for the night and not drinking. I have to say I couldn't do it. I've told my friends no more nights out until the weight is of.

It's really not that bad. I've never been a big drinker though, so that helps a lot!!

12 weeks done and another 4lbs gone!! Very happy with that. I'm only 2lbs away from losing 4stones! Can't believe that.

I've only got 5 weeks left on LT and think I will get pretty close to my goal weight too. Not too bothered if I don't hit it though, I will be more than happy with myself at whatever weight I am then. So much better than when I started this.

Hope everyone's going to have a great weekend. I'm off out tonight with hubby cos it's my mum's birthday so a few drinkies for everyone and water for me.

:)!!!!! BRILLIANT!!
Well done Bev - 5 weeks will fly by!
Really pleased for you..what a trooper!!

MiniB, what fantastic news indeed! Well done and enjoy your evening out celebrating on ice cold water! Brilliant! Roll on next week to get that four stone mark out of the way! :)

Back