week 12 weigh in

Damn right pineapple.Thats sounds well suspect.At 17st 9lbs. I was astill a size 18-20 and I'm 5ft 4. You should march you skinny butt down there and demand an explanation. Bridezilla, your allowed.

I'm 5' 4" and was a size 24 and busting... when I started at 16st. 6lb.:cry:

Very small bones:rolleyes:

Hey lil well done on the loss!
Mines being slowing down the last 2 weeks too :(
not expecting much this week over medication im on!
The pharmacist wants me to come off LT now cos of my stupid fingers ha ha i dont think so somehow NOT happening!!!

Oh pineapple what height are you if ya dont mind me askin im ft 7 and i think i might be lucky to make it to that before hols!!

the price of the alterations should be in the price of the dress,,my sis gettin married in 6 weeks and like you when she went to get fitted she asked for a smaller size and they said no,,she went in last week for her first fitting,,25 inches hse has lost,,what do they know,,nothing,,

Alterations deffo not in with the cost of my dress am afraid! Wish it blinking was! i also have the alterations on my sis's dress to pay for as well.

Ladylipo am 5ft 4 inches. A little ****!
x

oh my god thats awful,,we bought our bridesmaid dresses on ebay,,cost my sis €150 for the 3,,worn once but dry cleaned,,they from this seasons debenhams,,so we went into debenhams tried them on came home and bought the sizes on ebay,,perfect they are till i start falling away,,,,with any luck

Well done Lill, thats a great loss at your age:D X
Look at them inches falling away.....Wit Woo XXXXXXXXXXX;)

give him a thump,,lol

Oh no please dont ask Lill to give me a fisting again x

lillie, you are a filthy chick!!!

Oi I resemble that remark xx

Awwww well done hun thats really good although i understand your mild disappoint i was always a bit like that! Im proud of you hun...well dont getting through this week xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey lil well done honey, another loss. Amazing when you see the inch loss tho - the incredible shrinking woman! xx

Back