Week 12 WI -Goal Reached

yyx99

Well missed last weeks weigh in and felt that I was really close, so at weigh in today, I had done it.
My first Goal Lost 10lbs over the last 2 weeks. making me 1lb below my target weight.

Will carry on for a further 4 weeks and then go to refeed to have a break and normal christmas, followed by Hols in USA and will return to TFR after that to get down to my ultimate Target of 21St ish. as the pharmacy thought that was my ideal weight due to my hieght and bone structure.

Im elated about reaching target and cant favom that Ive now lost over 7ST in the last 12 Weeks.

Horrah to me!!!!!!

WOW congratulations on reaching your goal u must be elated and over the moon im made up for ya :)

Well Done xx

thats a fab loss well done xxx

Fantastic losses. Congratulations to you !!! :D:D

well done, thats fantastic xx

Thanks you guys. DW thinks its brill, hope that in the next 4 weeks I drop another stone. that will do me just fine to then take the break over the festive season and see how I can control my weight while not on TFR. I think comming off will be the hard thing for me

wow how incredible is that 7 stone loss well done you xxxxxx

Well done on your fab loss...CAZ xx

WOW well done thats an amazing achievement and you will be set for when you return from USA keep it up x

Get in :D Well done you !

Thanks guys.

Had a sneak go on the scales today. wont say what I weighed but will look forward to Friday my normal weigh day for the week before I post my weight. but any guesses before then are welcome.

As I said when I started I had entered the depots Slimathon which is part of the national event that my company is holding. and it looks like I may be at the front of the national competetion. which has been my other driving force apart from the Hols

great prize at the end of it. you just never know how that will end.

Back