Week 12 WI.....

Medea

Is Irrepressible!! : )
..... and it's another rubbish one :(

1.4lbs lost in the past week! What the hell???

However, I am not going to let it bother me- I know why these past 2 weeks have been low (totm bloating, but still it's no where in sight!) and also the pharmacist noticed that I have had a bit of a head cold and said that perhaps that might have something to do with it (I think he was just being nice). Plus for the 2nd week in a row the Senekot didn't work before I left! Sacre bleu!

And my current weight is...... (drum roll if you please....)..... 9 stone 13lbs! Just!

Hooray! xxx :D :party0011:

Medea, I know where you are coming from! I have only managed 10lb this month in total and it really is a pain when you are getting closer to your goal. But hey, in the 9's WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done to you! I can't wait to be there!!!!!

Was it weird going on your own without the lovely Gemma? I didn't get to say goodbye and wish her a great holiday.

Have a great week, we'll have a better loss next week.

x

P.S. My Ducolax didn't work either - till 90 mins after WI!!! Lol!

It was a bit strange going without the Gem- but I have to say I went in to town, did the chemist, did some shopping and was home in an hour!

Gem has taken her laptop with her so I'm sure she will be popping in every now and then- she is a minimins addict!

I am still waiting for the Senekot to take affect- I hope it does before I leave for work! xx

I hope it works for you too! What time do you have to leave for work?

It'll be nice to hear from Gemma while she is away, I'll miss her cheerfulness. If you email her then send her my love. How is her refeed going?

Have a great day and don't work too hard.

x

well done medea, just think in 12 weeks youve gone from 13 stone range to 9 stone range...on a "normal diet" you would probably be in the 12 stoner range still!!keep up the good work x

Jillian

:wave_cry:hi everyone I am restarting today.Have a bad head cold feeling miserable.But I am really going to try hard today to manage on shakes.Last time I went on Lipotrim I got great support from Lipotruim Forum & my family.This time I have'nt told my family.

Hi Medea, and well done on getting into the 9s!
I am sorry you didn't have a better loss. The Senekot issue and the TOTM explain it - you are still losing lots of fat anyway, you just can't see it on the scales yet.
The distance you have come in 12 weeks is incredible xxx

well done you, in the 9st bracket now so don't beat yourself up over the small loses.

Its a small (ish )loss but look what a difference it makes! It's led you right into the 9's!! AMAZING!! In only 12 weeks -girl you have done brilliantly -I hope I'm as successful. :D

:wave_cry:hi everyone I am restarting today.Have a bad head cold feeling miserable.But I am really going to try hard today to manage on shakes.Last time I went on Lipotrim I got great support from Lipotruim Forum & my family.This time I have'nt told my family.

Only my OH and my son know this time too Jillian. I htink thats made the difference in my actually sticking to it this time round. Less pressure and no prying eyes waiting for the first sign of weakness lol

well done on ur WI, is still a loss ;)

well done medea under the 10's imagine what it is going to be when the bloating settles and senokot does the trick:D

Well done hun...your doing brilliant, whatever the loss, at least its a loss!!!...keep up the good work!:)

Being in the 9's must be a fantastic feeling Medea, wellbloodydone you!

Give it a good go on the water this week and I bet you'll see a nice loss next week! xxx

single figures now, that is amazing, hoping mine will follow that way too shortly! my losses for 2 weeks have only been 2 lbs! :( must drink more water!

One Day down

Yes !! I managed to last a day.
Delighted.Feeling stronger today I know it's early in the week but have to be positive.Sat will be my weigh in a little worried I wont do s well cos I'm not drinking 4 pints of water and have a bad head cold. will have to wait and see.

Thank you, thank you everyone! You lot are brill!

Although it was another small loss as I said I will not let it get to me as I am ever nearer to the target I had set. I will have to come off LT in late October as I am going away with work in November for 5 weeks, and due to working night shifts, will need to be eating by then in order to maintain my strength! Let's just hope the next few weeks are amazing!

Its a small (ish )loss but look what a difference it makes! It's led you right into the 9's!! AMAZING!! In only 12 weeks -girl you have done brilliantly -I hope I'm as successful. :D

I have every faith in you missis! Of course you will be successful- you managed to combat the roast dinner episode! If you can do that, you can do anything! xxx

Jillian, well done for getting through the first day. Watch out for day 3- it is most peoples worst day. TBH it wasn't that bad for me- I just felt a little vague and ketosis was definitely up and running by day 4! Drink as much as you can and have those hot drinks when you feel peckish xxx

Back