Week 14 WI

liz0703

Silver Member
Another 4lbs this week. Total loss 4 stone 8lbs. Started excercise last week- every day without fail!!! Will be plodding on, looking forward to reaching the 5stone mark!!:)

Just noticed also am .4 of getting out of the obese catagory!!! Yippee!!!

Well done and Wooohooo!! @ nearly being out of Obese cat :D

Xxx

well done x your doing brilliant x

week 14 wow so much will power i really hope i find mine well done

Debz x

Excellent, keep it up
x

Wow, what a fantastic loss so far!! Ooh, so close to getting out of the obese category, I think I've got about another 7lbs until I'm out of it, very excited ;-)

Good luck on reaching the 5 stone mark!

Hannah

Wow thats amazing!!! What an inspiration, Well done!!

Hi Liz,
very well done to you on that weight loss and your total to date, that 5 stone will come around soon as will the next category down. Well done again, best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Well done, thats alot of weight in such a short time, Im so pleased for you, I bet your looking so different. Keep it up x x x

Well done Liz 4lbs in week 14 is brilliant! :D

that's fab - both the weight loss and getting so close to being 'just' overweight (lol, sounds mad to be celebrating being overweight but it is celebration-worthy!)

Well done! Great losses to date. Getting there.

Hi Liz

WAW...what a good loss and you are doing incredibly well and another bonus about the obese situation!! Well done you!

Have a great week and how are you finding the exercising? Do you notice a difference?

Thank you all. Cant believe it is nearly 4 months!!! Yes, really noticing the weight loss, people dont even recognise me!!

Not really feeling much with the excercise, never, ever excercised every day, so will persevere. Im sure would have been less weight loss if I hadnt done any. Have now increased this week to 25 sit ups from 20, and 15 push ups from 10. That is an achievement for me!!! Still peddling on the excercise bike, get a sore bum though lol. Will def stick at it, Im sure it must doing something!!

wow! that's amazing!! keep up the good work! :) xxx

Back