WEEK 15

lillie

weighs a lot less
im very happy to say that after last weeks dissappointing loss this week i lost 4lbs,so stopping smoking must have had something to do with only losing 1.5lbs but im still not smoking and i have now lost 5STONE and 2lbs i am very happy today ,so to all of you struggling or just starting off keep going you can do it and the results are amazing.
Thanks as always to the special ones (you all know who you are)and good luck everyone for this and the coming weeks xxxxx

I'm sooooooooo pleased for you hun. You have done AMAZING!!! WELL DONE.

congrats022.gif

Congratulations and very well done Lillie both on losing an amazing 5st 2lb and also giving up smoking!!!

You are inspirational:grouphugg:

Love Mini xxx

Well done Lillie :D you've lost an amazing amount of weight...and give up smoking in the process! Two huge achievments! And the best bit is you've not got much to go to reach your goal!!xx

Well done Lilo your the girl, and great job on ya smoking thats brilliant. x

Blinkin eck Li'll, thats fantastic, especially for giving up the ciggies too, good on ya girl!! :D xxx lotsaluv xxx

Hello non smoking shrinking Lillie... glad the weight loss has swung back to normal this week xx u are going to have so much extra cash to treat urself with x get ur shoppin shoes on xx im so pleased for you well done x

thanks again guys and ang,i had my shoppin shoes on today bought some new tops size 12-14 omg and looks like my feet have srunk a bit too size 7 fit now,who would of thought you could lose weight from your feet xx
funny you should say that but im sure my fingers are slimmer lol shame its not my rse yet but hey ho!....it wont be long :D fab about the shopping lil :party0049:xx

LOL, I noticed my fingers are skinny like little sticks now!! Yikes, and my ruddy feet have gone boney, but I still have a chuffing great saddle bag sitting ontop my arse! lol

LOL, I noticed my fingers are skinny like little sticks now!! Yikes, and my ruddy feet have gone boney, but I still have a chuffing great saddle bag sitting ontop my arse! lol
hahahahha there is just no justice in this world is there :D but im sure you look great, you're doin aaaaansum me luvvvvvverrrrr xx

thanks again guys and ang,i had my shoppin shoes on today bought some new tops size 12-14 omg and looks like my feet have srunk a bit too size 7 fit now,who would of thought you could lose weight from your feet xx
OMG, Lillie I hadn't really realised just how well you were doing in size wise. It seems only yesterday you were discussing being a size 16. You have done so well Iam really really jealous now.I am a size 8 shoe size and hate my big feet, so very encouraging to hear you have lost weight there too.
Have you any bust left???
Toni x

Size 12-14 ooooooooo !! whats your target Lil ? xx

Just finding my way around the different forums! You guys are amazing....I am finding you all a real inspiration. I started lipotrim on Weds-so early days yet. I must confess that I don't mind the shakes or even the soup!!!! I am just not hungry at all.
Not sure how much I have to lose - probably around the 4 stone mark. I will see how I feel when I get there - I am really determined to do it.
I will be popping in and out - there are a few other forums here - and I'm not always sure how to get to the ones I want!!! Never mind,I'm sure I'll work it out!!!!

Thats fab...keep going ,lovely you are doing so well
Toni x

YAY lil im delighted for ya :D:D

You rock on socks girl ;)

Back