Week 16 maybe? maintaining!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Hi guys and girls!

Well having been weighed today i am down another 1lb!! That feels great to me as this is prob the first week that ive not been so strict with myself!

I have to put it down to my night out on Friday:D I danced the night away so i guess the exercise has done me well!

I have now lost 10lb since starting refeed 6 weeks ago i think! I honestly feel fantastic, dont think ive ever been this happy with my body:D.

Anybody doing, thinking about or worrying about refeed then i really hope this reassures you a little! I am sure its all about building up and introducing foods slowly until you find your optimum..i have found mine and have soooo won this control game lol. There is no point in eating loads, gaining weight and then cutting down again, that would be too hard!

Stick at it guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:D

you can help me out when ya move in hey xxxxxxxxxxx

Thats great Tracy - the confidence you have is just amazing - I know what its like to have no confidence in yourself. I walk around and I swear I do be thinking people are talking about how fat I am. Like they have nothing better to talk about!

When I was thin - I used to have such confidence -I used to go out dancing and think I was the busines - I want that back!!

I think what I need when I come off TFR is a menu - someone to write down a menu for me. I was even thinking of paying a dietician to come shopping with me!!

I can write you down some ideas hun when youre ready! I have more confidence now than i ever have, i was 10 stone when i was 20 but pretty shy so never appreciated how good i looked then!! The other day my mum said it as great to see me with confidence again, that was nice to hear xxx

Garry honey, you know im not the best cook but ill try just for you! xxx

so proud of you tracey your doin so well?are you stayin on the refeed for a while?or do u go on to the maintanence?your like the incredible shrinking woman....lol

Hahahaha cheers honey i did refeed for 3 weeks and ive just carried it on really but without shakes! Im just eating normal healthy food ad the odd treats..and vodka lol xx

Well done Tracy! I'm betting this post will put a lot of peoples minds to rest about refeed and maintenance. I dont have any problems or worrys about that but usually what lets me down is emotional eating. Last time I lost 3 st and was still losing when I had a big argument with the hubby, I mean really big..... thought we were gonna break up and all that..... and that was it, I started eating and couldnt stop. Its taken me 3 years to get back on a diet with determination enough to lose this friggin weight once and for all. That is my only worry, but I dont anticipate any arguments any time soon. Same when I gave up smoking. Still at least I know now what my downfall is and maybe I need some sort of help with that. Anyone else here with that sort of problem?

Well done again Tracy x

thats class,im headin on holidays next month,so ur the perfect person to ask,my pharmist said i should refeed one week before i go and do maintance for the 10 days im there,but i would like to refeed there.2 shakes breakfast and a small dinner with a few gallons of wine,no but really i dont wanna reverse wat iv done:lost:

yeah im a total emotional eater.iv takin up smoking ahain since goin on this diet,i figure if i cant eat,drink,,well am gonna smoke my head off.
oh the little things in life lol

I can write you down some ideas hun when youre ready! I have more confidence now than i ever have, i was 10 stone when i was 20 but pretty shy so never appreciated how good i looked then!! The other day my mum said it as great to see me with confidence again, that was nice to hear xxx
Would be great to sneak at peak at this too when the time is near!

yeah im a total emotional eater.iv takin up smoking ahain since goin on this diet,i figure if i cant eat,drink,,well am gonna smoke my head off.
oh the little things in life lol
I am with you there ...although i never stopped smoking ...but i do seem to have swapped one addiction and increased another oops:sigh:

Cheers guys xxx

yeah....well done girl! You are a great inspiration!

Back