Week 16 WI !!!!!!!!! :D

Well done Tanya, really chuffed for you. Getting to that 5stone mark feels huge doesn't it? Keep going as you are and you will make that goal for your hol. You're doing so well on this. You can't lose 5stone and not notice a difference can you, you must look totally different already. It's so nice to buy holiday clothes in a size 14. First time I've done that in many, many years. Enjoy it, you deserve it!

Ar thanks Bev :)
The 5st mark really does feel great! and in only 16 weeks i am over the moon!!! lol
Cant wait to buy holiday clothes - am resisting now as in a few weeks ill have to buy more - im having to yank me jeans up constantly again but its worth it lol

Where have you gotten your holiday clothes? Im thinking primark & asda as its pretty cheap! lol

That's brilliant, fair play to you :):)

Well done Tanya that's a FAB result, you're doing brilliantly, you're an inspiration! xx

Again, i am very happy with my results: -2.5lbs :)

That now takes me to a total of 5stone 0.5lbs loss in 16 weeks!!! I now weigh 91.10 kilos ... my next weigh in i WILL be in the 80's!!! :eek:

Hopefully will be comfy size 14/16 bottoms and size 12 tops in 7 weeks time for my holiday.

This now leaves me 20lbs to lose in 5 weeks to get to goal of 13st before my holiday :fingerscrossed:

I thank LT makers - they really are geniouses!!!!!!
:giggle:

On a downer note: Its bank holiday next week so had to buy 2 weeks worth and have to wait 2 weeks for my next weigh in :sigh:

Well done Tanya, you are doing great girl.

No more bank holidays until August hun.

:clap:5 stone:clap:
That is fantastic, well done you. It must be great to look back at the last 16 weeks and say I did that, I succeeded. You should rightly be proud of where you are now. Enjoy it.
Doirin

5 stone....oh I can't wait to say the same thing!! Only going for my first weigh-in this week and my journey seems like a million miles away. Hope I can keep up and be as inspirational as you.
Well done!!

arrr thanks everyone :D :giggle:

Well done Tanya, you are doing great girl.

No more bank holidays until August hun.

By then i will be off it as aug bank hol is when i get back from turkey!!!!!!! :D my last ever bank hol on lt - get in!! lol

Well done Tanya that's a FAB result, you're doing brilliantly, you're an inspiration! xx

Arrr thanks jan :) :eek:

5 stone....oh I can't wait to say the same thing!! Only going for my first weigh-in this week and my journey seems like a million miles away. Hope I can keep up and be as inspirational as you.
Well done!!

Good luck for your first weigh in :) it may seem like a million miles away but believe me it goes SOOO fast! Only seems like last week i started!

Back