Week 18 WI

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
Walked to the chemist this morning but had to go out straight afterwards so couldn't get on here. I've only just got back home!!!!

I lost 3.6lb which I am thrilled about coz although it wasn't the 4lb in my mini target it still took my BMI below 30 for the first time in many, many years!!!!:party0049:

I am also 2/3 of the way to my final target and I really now believe I can do this!:character00100:

Next mini target is 1.5lb to take my total loss to 6 stone!!!!! I should do that next week - unless I cheat and as I haven't in 18 weeks there is no reason why I should this week!:scale:

A BIG thank you to all those who have encouraged me and inspired me. You are all stars.:thankyou::party0011:

I hope all the other Monday/Tuesday weighers have great losses.:grouphugg:

Good luck.

x

compliment4.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

318d1166464269-happy-birthday-georgiasmum-flowers.gif

Well done on achieving over weight!
fing10.gif

Love Mini xxx

well done hunni brill news

Big cuddles to Cuddly fairy!
That is fantastic sweets, Keep it up. :)

AWESOME!

a
w
e
s
o
m
e

well done cuddles! :)

u rock!!

oh yeah baby
xxxx

Thank you all - a shame my own family aren't as enthusiastic!! Although my youngest does keep telling me how slim I am!!! (pushing it a bit but still nice to hear!)

x

well done CF thats great x

BMi under 30! nice work. Does that mean that your now offically overweight and not obese???

Either way a cracking result x

cant wait till im only overweight!! well done xxx

Thank you all again.

Cankster, my chemist told me last week I was only overweight coz on her chart my BMI, although over 30, was in the yellow bit. I didn't feel just overweight till my BMI was under 30 but yes, it is now official and I feel fabarooney!

Cathy you are well on your way to being overweight! Babe you are going to look soooooooo hot for your holiday! I reckon you will defo get to your mini goal by then!

Tara, thank you for your comments. My youngest is such a sweetie and always says nice things (she is also a Tara and kind and caring as you are.)

BIG cuddles to you all.

x

Back