Week 2 off exante, feeling terrible and struggling!

skinnicow

Looking for advice folks!
This is my second week off exante and I'm feeling terrible. I think I have a cold coming on, I feel tried and lethargic! I felt great on exante! Also thus morning when I weighed myself I had a 3lb gain!!

I did have a pretty full on weekend food and drink wise but I've been very good the rest of the week and going to the gym do my average calories per day is little over 1000. Has anyone else gone through the same?? TOTM is due next week so not sure if that has anything to do with it. I still wanted to lose a few pounds but that seems impossible at the moment!!

Sorry to sound so down in the dumps!

X

huwiesmummy said:
It might be they your not getting all the nutrients you were before and you body is now saying wtf? Try some multivitamins or wean your self off exante packs? It could also be a drop in fluids if your not drinking as much. Just.a couple thoughts good luck.

Thanks huwiesmummy, funnily enough I did take a multi bit this morning so I'll keep that up and see how it goes! Could just be my body adjusting I guess. x

Hi Skinni - not sure if this helps, but I felt weird on my second week, too, after going into ketosis and feeling great. It's probably just your body settling down - I'm okay now - and if you've had food and are approaching TOTM that may affect it too. Hang in there and take it easy on yourself until you feel better :)

Calorina said:
Hi Skinni - not sure if this helps, but I felt weird on my second week, too, after going into ketosis and feeling great. It's probably just your body settling down - I'm okay now - and if you've had food and are approaching TOTM that may affect it too. Hang in there and take it easy on yourself until you feel better :)

Phew! Thanks for your reply, glad I'm not alone!! I'm hoping that next week things will settle down!

Back