Week 2 on TS Exante and i'm snacking!

theapple

Week 1 was a breeze I lost 9lb but this week I have been so hungry that I have binged a couple of days! What do people eat if anything or do you just ride it out? I have def come out of keto, can you snack on chicken or eggs etc?? i have drank fizzy and 3-4 ltrs of water a day and still i'm hungry. Help????

Just stick it out!!

I've done a month of lipotrim which is 425cal compared to exante's 600 a day... So I know your pain :D

Just keep telling yourself you can't... You CAN'T cheat - what's the point?
Being hungry for a few days, is that as bad as being fat?

Keep going. :)

true i just feel crummy, there is no point cheating it's too expensive lol

I did 100 days of LLT and apart from the first couple of weeks, honestly never felt hungry, which amazed me as I love food! Are you drinking enough water? Mistaking thirst for hunger? Mistaking head hunger for tummy hunger? If you're in ketosis and having all your packs at reasonable intervals, your body will be getting everything it needs. When we're overweight we have thousands of fat calories available - and once you adapt to ketosis you really won't feel hungry. Trust me!

It's so tough getting back into ketosis, but it really is the key to this. It's the fat burning that will suppress your appetite. If you have carbs you will get all hungry again :-(

(btw am now back on vlcd having lost my halo after a year of maintaining, so need to read and listen to my own post!!!) good luck xx

no i'm def drinking enough water - 4 ltrs. i had a naughty well some chicken lol and felt guilty, it's knocked onto the whole week of snacking as i punish myself. just need to get back into keto x

We sometimes want to eat even when we are not actually hungry. When I feel like that I tend to have a bit of chicken or fish & treat that as a working solution day although most of the time I am managing to be t/s. The main thing is that you then must not let yourself get tempted to keep eating & must stay of the carbs. Good luck, you will do it x

Everything Spanglymum said X 10.

Obviously best not to snack. But if you do then keep it to lean protein and snack only when you are genuinely hungry. I let myself snack on lean protein in week one as a way of coping while my body was screaming "feed me carbs" . When you get into ketosis, that hunger really really does go.

thank you all x it's the bloody guilt it's un real lol.....so on the wagon now lol

We do eat when we're not hungry.

I am not hungry now but I am bored... I keep thinking about what I could cook... I am not going to but I am thinking about it...

If I knew anyone within an HOUR of where I lived I'd ring them and see if they wanted a walk or something... GAH!

Back