Week 2 Wednesday Weigh in - Little Excited!

Vicky2

Hi Guys,

I had a fab 1st weigh last week with 11lb lost!

I'm at work now sitting here thinking what I will loose this week (weigh in is 5.45pm).

I have stuck to it 100% so can't wait to see the results!

Fingers Crossed!!!

:D

I was so sacred my 1st week.
But i stuck to it 100%!

xx

Lost 5lb this week making 16lb in 2 weeks x

Wow great loss Vicky! You must be so happy!

I am Happy!

Thing is im not feeling any difference in my cloths yet.... Im sure i will soon.... and mother nature struck yesterday :(
lol
x

Thank you Laura!
xxxx

Thank yoU!

more than a stone in 2weeks that's amazing

grrr to that time of the month. good luck with your weigh in today but even if it disappoints you, remember that next week will likely be a good loss as you lose the water you retained this week.

Congrats on your losses so far. Really good.

Thanks I'm so excited for 2night! x

Good luck with your journey! Im sure you will smash it! x

Just thought i would update this .... lost another 7lb this week!
Soooo Happy!
23lb in total !

wow:happy096:

Thank you xxx

Impressive, you're inspiring me. I need to lose at least 7lbs in my first week to keep me spurred on..

Well done sticking to SS last three weeks !!

Thank u!

It really is madness- don't even think about food!
I have porridge for breakfast, shake for lunch, soup for dinner and a bar as a snack!

I'm sure u will have a big loss keep me posted xxx

Hey vicky had my weigh in yesterday lost 7lbs im so happy losing that for my first week.. Real test will be wen i go to london this week for 7days :(

Nazz said:
Hey vicky had my weigh in yesterday lost 7lbs im so happy losing that for my first week.. Real test will be wen i go to london this week for 7days :(

U will be fine. Just drink loads of water whenever u feel hungry. I went out for an evening with friends and just drank sparkling water all night, still can't believe I did it! Keep focused u will be fine! Xxx

Back