Step 1 Sole Source Week 2 weigh in done

maryloo13

Only 3lbs - slightly disappointed as have stuck to it like glue but plus point is half a stone in 2 weeks - if this continues it will be great

8 days till my next WI as my CDC is busy next Monday night

That's exactly the right way to look at it- I know we are being quite restrictive and extreme, but I always think I am mostly losing at least double what I would elsewhere, so am motivated by that!! I have 2 pounds to go till 2 stone, so fingers crossed for Saturday! Still have at least 3 stone to go after that though! Keep up the good work xx

I think I'm just being impatient - everyday goes so slowly!!

Move into our brand new house at end of April so want to be 2stone down at least by then

New move - new town - new start

I am having my bathroom renovated at the mo and we are now into the 3rd week!! Like you I am dead impatient, but we will get there- you can shift another stone and a half in 2 months!! Stick at it and guzzle the water- I have been a bit bad with it today do just tucking into a nice cold pint!! Xx

I don't find the water too hard 1 litre in the morning, another in the afternoon and one more in the evening and I have cups of hot water in meetings too

I think when I've got four weeks done i will feel on my way

How long have you been on it?

That's a good way to do it- might try it tomorrow!! I have been doing it for 6 weeks and am 2lb off 2 stone, so fingers crossed for this weeks weigh in!! X

Fantastic for sticking at it for six weeks - I can't wait to be at that stage

I also have 2litre bottles of fizzy water at home and at the weekends I drink two of them - tastes a lot better than plain water!!!

It's amazing I've never counted weeks in my life but now everyday counts!!

I want to stay on SS for 12 weeks - I don't bother about food so much just miss my glass of wine on a Saturday night!!

It is magical how you don't actually feel hungry!! I am going away for a few days next month so will just have to cope as best I can!! Counting g weeks is the future!!!

Hello Maryloo, well done with your weight loss.
Stick to it and bigger losses may come!!!
xxxx

Back