Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by office girl, 17 April 2009.

1. office girl

office girl Well-Known Member

4LBS down!!!! :D im really pleased with that but im a little gutted as iv been constipated and got some sennokot from chemist this morning

If i'd have taken it yesterday then who knows i might have hit my 1 stone:confused:

Thats great, dont worry, just keep on keeping on with the LT, it'll go down, down, down in no time at all.
  3. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

4lbs is a great loss. Well done you. I had to take Senokot a couple of weeks ago too but since then (fingers crossed) all has been fine. Keep up the good work and you will fly past that first stone next week!
  4. *KEZZA*

*KEZZA* Well-Known Member

Well done thats a really good loss!
  5. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Brilliant well done!
  6. kered

kered Well-Known Member

Well done on the loss. I suffered with consipation on TFR until I started taking the coconut flapjack, that seemed to help me.
  7. slinkymalinkey

slinkymalinkey Feeling fab!

Great loss,well done you.
  8. loulougirl

loulougirl Well-Known Member

9. BlackRose

BlackRose Well-Known Member

That's a brilliant loss, and the senna lossage will show next week so don't fret. That first stone and the rest will be melting off ya in no time! Well done! :D
  10. sarah28

sarah28 Well-Known Member

Thats still gud goin,ive only lost 9lb in 2wk x x
  11. CHUKKI

CHUKKI Well-Known Member

Great weight loss well done. Keep it up you will get your stone next week for sure.