Week 20 - 90lbs down!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Had my week 20 weigh in and lost another 2lbs :D

Really pleased with that at this stage and that makes it an amazing 90lbs gone!!

Can't believe I made it to that amount. I remember when starting this somebody posting that they lost 90lbs (just under 6 1/2 stones) and I couldn't believe anybody could lose so much weight on this.

I'm wearing size 14s now and feel really good. I have 4 weeks today til refeed and can't wait. I have 6 1/2 weeks to holiday and also can't wait for that. Never been on holiday wearing size 14 shorts and tops and feeling good about myself.

To anybody doubting this diet, don't!

A few of my losses so far:

Waist - 11ins
Calf - 2.5ins
Thigh - 5.5ins
Bum - 12ins
Stomach - 14ins
Under bust - 9ins
Over bust - 9.5ins

Good luck and keep going everybody, it really can be done on this.

I'm off out tonight to a wedding evening do and may post a few pics tomorrow of me in my size 14 outfit.

Sorry to go on but really am chuffed to bits with 90lbs gone.

:happy096:
That's so amazing! I'm so pleased for you :)

No wonder you feel so great, it's a fantastic achievement and good luck with the rest of your LT time. Bet you have a fab wedding do tomorrow!

Wow Mini B that is fantastic! way to go hun! MAy i ask what size clothes you started at? You must be so proud! x

Mini .. I am so proud for you . Thats really amazing . You have totally changed your life in less than six months. You deserve to go on your holiday and strut your stuff on the beach !!!!! . Looking forward to seeing your wedding pics tonight. You really prove that consistancy wins every time . Well done . Well Done :D:D:D

Hi MiniB

Good gracious lady that is one hellava amount of weight to lose 5 months.
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!
Thanks for the inspiration and well done on another 2lb loss. When I grow up I definitely want to be like you. You must look stunning. Size 14...oooooh...I can't wait!! :happy096:
Little question; what exercises are you doing or do & recommend??

Hi miniB
wow brilliant. you must feel so good. how bril to be in size 14. you are a real inspiration. I am only on week 1 and feel really motivated to hear stories like yours. being able to keep going for some time. well done. hope i can follow in your shoes

Well done and 4 weeks to go thats great. You deserve it having worked so hard and being a source of inspiration to others. xx:):)

Well done Bev. That's a fantastic loss.And all in 20 weeks! All your sacrifice has paid off.

Alex

Bev!!!!!! :wow:

you are doing amazingly well! bloody well done :D

you're a massive inspiration on here :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOW, ur my new inspiration, never believed someone could lose so much in such short space of time, now i'm determined to continue,
monica
xx
Well done!!:D

Bev, you are a great inspiration well done you! I bet you feel fantastic I know only losing 50lb has made me feel loads better health and look wise, well done, refeed is around the corner and I am sure you will main this for ever now x

Bev! That's BRILLIANT!!!! Can't wait to see those photos ... have a great time at the wedding. xx

(And Lou ..... ONLY 50lbs????? ;)xx)

Hi MiniB,
Congratulations on your weight loss, you must be chuffed. I hope you had a great time at the wedding, you deserve to have. You should be rightly chuffed in your size 14 and 90lb down. You are an inspiration to me and I hope I will have as positive a response to this diet as you have. Take care
Doirin

Thank you everybody for your kind words so much.

Rachieroo, I was a size 22 starting this diet. Feels great to be a "normal" size 14.

Candlewix, I'm going to the gym twice a week now and swimming once. I do light weights for toning and 10mins on the stepper. I'm concentrating on my legs, stomach and backs of arms, so basically trying to tone up all over. I also walk from work 4 times a week which is a very fast pace for over 25 minutes. I must look like a nutter when I'm walking so fast but I don't care. I think that's really helped to tone up my legs.

Good luck for everyone else's weigh ins, we're all doing great!

PS. I'm trying to upload a couple of pics from last night's do but at the mo my daughter can't find her leads for the camera. Will do it at some stage tonight, I'm sure.

PS. I'm trying to upload a couple of pics from last night's do but at the mo my daughter can't find her leads for the camera. Will do it at some stage tonight, I'm sure.

good good :)

Back