Week 23 - 1000 steps...... and.....................

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
:):):):):) lost 2 1/2 pounds!!!! & BMI 25 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As always ... any kind of change anything away from ss or ss+ ........ i was scared.
Most of us are scared to move up the steps....... but every step of the way I have lost weight...... I have never put on or stayed the same!!! (not saying its bad if you do or anything).. but just wanted to say to others dont be scared as it really works............ and you still losing weight introducing the food back.........

Yayyyyyyyyy for CD!!!!!!! Yay for the steps....... and WOOOOOOOOOOOH !!!! Im happy!!!! :):):):):):)

Last edited:
amazing!!!! you have one of my biggest inspirations on here! please dont go anywhere!! well done you! xx

Woohooo! Well done, so close to target now, how brilliant! It must be scary to go up the steps but you have proved it works well. You are looking so fabulous now and must feel great.

very very VERY well done hunni ohhhhhh you must be soo chuffed :D not far to go now!!!

Curly how fab are you!!! I'm scared about going up the steps I have to admit, its been hard enough doing ss+ a few times a week, it makes me just want to eat loads more lol! I don't think I will though, its just the thought of eating anything at the moment feels great!

Well well done you, keep it up :)
xx

that really is fantastic! well done!

woohoo well done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's bloomin' brilliant!

That's great Curly, because I did sense you were concerned about moving up the steps. It just goes to show that ALL the steps really do work. Well done hun, you have worked so hard and deserve to be successful on your journey.

Big Hugs and Congrats on 2.5lbs!!!

x x x

Well done, thats amazing. You must feel so so pleased with yourself!

Well done Curly :) that's a better loss than some have on lower steps, so it's fab!

Super Well Done xoxox

Back