Week 28 WI

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
Morning wonderful peeps, how are you today?

I've just got back from my WI. The pharmacist laughed when I turned up in outsize joggers, t-shirt, fleece and jacket topped with hat, scarf and gloves but it was bally cold walking there!!!:gen125: She then grinned as I took most of it off to be weighed!!!!!!

I managed just over a pound this week - 1.43lb to be exact - but it is still a loss and enabled me to achieve my 2 mini goals - lose 8th stone and BMI to be less than 25 - I'm HEALTHY!!!!:bliss: Lol!!!! Only just but I don't care - just don't call me normal!!!:silly: Lol!!!

I'm used to these lower losses now but guess as I get closer to target I'll have more of them. I need to average about 2lb a week at least to refeed Christmas week so fingers crossed!!!:wavey:

Hope the rest of the Monday weighers have great losses. Good luck!

Big hugs to you all.:grouphugg:

xxxxxxx

Wow sweetheart!! What an enormous achievement!! Congratulations on getting into 'healthy' - you've done so incredibly well and I'm so glad you're not put off by lower losses as you've obviously just not got very much to lose anymore!! Wheeeeeee!!!! So proud of you dolly!! :D :party0011: xxx

Well done on achieving your 2 mini goals!!! your normal now........ NOT!!! lol caz xx

Congratulations Cuddlyfairy!!!
8 stone is truly awesome, you really are a superhero and always have wise words of advice for us all.
You really deserve your success. Well done hunnybun! Enjoy being healthy xxxx

Well done Cuddlyfairy!!! :D

Oh Cuddly I am so proud of you 8stone brilliant and bmi of 25 you must be buzzing your obviously aware that you losses are smaller know that your near your goal
wel done what an inspiration you are to us

xxx Sharron

lol nice pic scazman!! lol
well done cuddlyfairy u deserve it xxx

Goodness thats amazing!! 8 stone, what an achievement!! I'm feeling inspired now!! Thanks for all your LT support Simone x

welldone C.F still doing great i see x

Back